♡We Found Love Right Where We Are♡( Final Chapter❤❤)

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Chapter Theme Song: 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

❤🌼🌸**❤

Chelsy

Vicky came by and we began getting ready for the Art Ball. She was previously reluctant to attend but now she seemed a bit excited suddenly.

I spun to her as she was catching her tall brown hair in a bun on her head. "Wait. I was meant to ask, what happened in that storage room with you and Max during seven minutes in heaven?"

She paused and I noticed her cheeks ran pink.

I gasped. "A-are you blushing?"

She giggled and sat against my bed. "Well...you won't believe it but he kissed me."

I covered my mouth in shock. "Holy fudge!"

I crashed beside her with an astonished look all over my face. "You guys kissed?"

She nodded. "Yeah," then she covered her eyes with a small girly chuckle.

I stared at her, slackjawed.

That was something. Max never locked lips unless he was interested in someone seriously or sexually but either way he wouldn't dare to hit on Vicky just for sex. I had seen the way he treated her. He respected her.

"So what else happened?" I asked bouncing up and down on the bed eagerly. "Did y'all touchy-touch?"

Vicky made a face, laughing in between. "No, Chelsy! That's a bit extreme."

"But you guys locked lips, that's a whole level. I mean, you guys passed out the whole two stages of hooking up and went straight to kissing. Moving quite fast and I like it!" I laughed to myself and Vicky blushed, hitting me on the arm.

"It's not like that, I guess it was just for seven minutes and after the time ended, he's back to not thinking about me romantically."

I frowned. "I disagree."

Vicky sighed. "Let's not get my hopes up, eh?"

She got up looking a bit disheartened and continued to get dress for the ball.

I don't know why Vicky couldn't see it, but Max liked her. I could tell.

❤********❤

I wore a sleeveless purple dress that hugged my form perfectly, black stiletto heels and caught my hair in a high ponytail. I put on some light makeup and strawberry lip gloss.

Vicky wore a silver dress with white stilletos and I had to say that Max's mouth would drop when he sees her.

I heard laughing in the living room as we made our way down the stairs, signalling that Nathan was probably already there.

Hearing the sound of heels clicking against the wooden stairs, Nathan and Max turned their heads from the couch to watch us walk down the stairs and needless to say, their mouths dropped.

Ha. Success!

Nathan stood and dang he looked gorgeous, he was dressed in a sky blue button-down with a black vest hugging his build and black pants.