♡That's Trouble♡

"The only one I'll ever love."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Anyone' by Justin Bieber.

🎮**🏀**🏈**💽

Nathan

Max knocked again and I quickly made my way over and pulled it open, trying to keep my face normal as if my hands weren't under his sister's skirt some seconds ago.

"Damn bro, why did you take so long? Were you watching porn or something?" Max complained as he slid past me and entered.

I shut the door and turned to him, taking a deep breath.

I was about to tell a freaking lie to my best friend, that energy and courage didn't come easy.

"I dozed off for a moment."

He just fanned off my excuse as if it didn't really matter and exhaled deeply, crashing into a chair in my room. "Dude, if you're not going to school for a week, I won't be going to school for a week."

I laughed. "Max don't be a fifth-grader, you should definitely go whether I am there or not. Keep an eye on Chels especially after that pic went around."

Max nodded and ran a hand over his face. "You're right. Guess what? I just trashed Brad's car."

"What, no way! You mean his SUV van?" I crashed onto my bed, excited to hear more.

"Yeah, I hit his windows out and dented the whole car in."

I laughed, throwing my head back. "Shit! That's epic, bro!"

He smiled. "Not epic enough, that dude needs to respect my sister when he sees her or he's a dead man."

"I would help you hide his body."

We both laughed.

Max came to the edge of his seat, suddenly wearing a curious face. "Hey, dude, what's up with you and Liz?"

I knew this topic would come up sooner or later. Liz would always go to Max whenever we had problems.

I pushed my hair back, a bit nervous about the question. "We broke up."

"Yeah, I know, but she says you like someone else...?"

Oh fuck.

"Uh yeah...I mean no, Liz and I just kind of grew apart so I just thought we should try seeing other people..."

Max chuckled. "So the 'liking' someone else was actually an excuse to get her off your back, huh?"

"Well, something like that. I just kind of need some space, you know? I just think we should just give each other the chance to see someone else. We were fading out."

Max nodded. "I know what you mean, but fret no more, I have you covered."

I narrowed my eyes. "Have me covered? How?"

"My mom is leaving for work at 6 tonight so I called up some sexy girls to keep our company."

Oh, shit.

"You did what?"

"Hey, they are sexy as shit, bro! Plus you're single now, what's the drag? You can have and bang any girl tonight, heck you can even use my room."

If I was single I would have been grateful that Max is trying to help a brother out. But I wasn't, I was seeing someone, his sister at that. But now he planned on inviting girls over, girls I knew he'd try to push onto me. That was a huge problem, I would never disrespect Chels by letting a girl be all over me. But how could I resist them without it being obvious? This was going to be an issue. Especially since the party was at my girlfriend's house.

~

P.S: This book is in its entirety on my Patreon. Just saying...
:) ❤️❤️♡♡