♡I Want You To Hate Me♡

"I've watched those eyes light up with a smile. River in the not good times. Oh, you taught me all that I know. I've seen your soul grow just like a rose, made it through all of those thorns. Girl into the woman I know. And it's killing me, me to say "I'm fine, " "I'm fine" When I really mean, mean to say: you're my all and more, all I know you taught me. You're my all and more but I need room to breathe."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Breathe' by Lauv.

🎮🏀🏈**🎸

Nathan

Damn.

I went too hard on her, didn't I?

I said a lot of stuff I shouldn't have and that I clearly did not mean.

Chesly meant a lot to me.

I had fallen for her, I knew that now, and when I saw how close she was with Brad at school, I felt upset. I felt like punching him square in the face. I pretended not to be fazed but whenever she wasn't looking, my eyes were on them. On her. And when he hugged her from behind at her locker, I mentally stabbed his liver out.

I didn't mean to make her cry that day at my house, I just did not know what else to do.

I wanted Chelsy to hate me because it would never profit her anything to fall for me.

We wouldn't be able to be together anyway because that would just screw up my friendship with Max.

How could I think of dating his little sister?

The one friend he thought he could trust, couldn't betray him.

"Nathan!" My mom's voice above the music in my room snapped me from my thoughts followed by a loud bang on my room door.

I got up lazily and pulled it open to see her standing there, my baby sister in her hand and an exhausted look on her face. "Please Nate, turn your music down. I have been calling you since forever."

I sighed. "Sorry."

She studied my facial expression. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, I am leaving alright? I'll be back later so lock the doors."

I just gave her a nod as a response.

"Okay, sweetie, and please, no girls over okay?"

And having said that she walked away and left.

I took a long shower.

Hoping it would help me to forget Chelsy.

It didn't.

I came out still feeling like a fucking wreck.

How could one girl make me feel this way?

This was new to me.

I had never even felt this way with Elizabeth.

My phone instantly buzzed and I picked it up from the bedside table as I dried my hair with a towel.

*Hey, coming over now, Party tonight at Jerome's?

-Elizabeth

I was interested in this party.

That was exactly what I needed to forget Chelsy for a bit, right?

I hoped.