♡Villa I♡

"Nobody sees, nobody knows. We are a secret, can't be exposed. Far from the others, close to each other."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Uncover' by Zara Larson.

💞**💕**💓**💝**💗**💋

Chelsy

"Chesly, could you grab the orange juice from the fridge?!" My mom yelled as I jogged down the stairs.

We were on our way to a Villa with a beach for the weekend as our 'family-friends' get-together. So, I just did my hair in a ponytail and wore a pair of pink shorts over my matching two-piece bathing suit.

"Okay, Mom!" I responded, immediately making a detour into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

I pulled the orange juice from a section, humming a song to myself before turning around and bumping into none other than Nathan. He looked cute as usual, wearing a white tank and beach shorts. His hair was messy, and he had on a white cap worn backwards on his head.

He smiled down at me, his deep blue eyes mischievous and filled with desire. "That shorts is driving me crazy, Princess."

I chuckled. "What are you doing in here?"

"Needed to kiss you quickly before we headed out."

I smiled. "Such a smooth talker, aren't you?"

Nathan grinned. "For one girl only."

I placed the jug on the table and hooked my arm around his neck, looking into his mesmerizing eyes, that I would never get tired of seeing every day. I loved how they looked light blue in the sun and dark blue in the night; it was sexy.

He brought his face closer to mine, and I bit down on my bottom lip. His eyes dropped to them, and without delaying further, he pressed his lips against mine, slipping his tongue inside of my mouth and gripping my waist in his hands. Our mouths moved hungrily, and we were groping and grinding against each other, the arousal and need plummeting from his body to mine. I moaned into his mouth as he drew my bottom lip between his teeth before taking my full lips inside his mouth again and kissing me as if he hadn't done so in a million years.

Beep! Beep!

The sound of Maria's van horn made us jerk apart, realizing they were still waiting for us. Laughing our faces off, Nathan grabbed the orange juice and led the way out.

Max, Vicky, and Shelly were already seated inside, and my mom, in the front seat. I was certain Shelly looked displeased when she saw that the both of us had left the house at the same time, but after Nathan's reassurance that night, I didn't really care about her anymore. Her eyes darted from Nathan to me, and her brows furrowed, but I was too caught up in the kiss I just got from Nathan that it didn't matter, and neither did I care.

Nathan crashed around the back, and I sat beside him since the front row was occupied.

I could see the awkward atmosphere between Max and Vicky, and I wondered if they'd gotten the chance to talk about things yet. Maybe not, Vicky would have told me.

"All set and ready to go?!" Maria asked from the driver's seat.

"Yeah, we are ready!" Shelly retorted.

The van drove off down the street, the radio playing low, soft soul music in the background.

I was busy glaring out the window at the buildings passing by, meditating and freeing my mind a bit when suddenly, I felt Nathan's hand rest on my thigh, drawing small circles with his finger on the area.