♡Girls' Night?♡

"Everybody wanna steal my boy. Everybody wanna take his heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world. Find another one 'cause he belongs to me."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Steal My Boy' by Lilian MacDonald.

🌼**🌸**❤**💗**🌼**🌸

Chelsy

"Max, why are you setting up this big ass stereo in the living room?" I complained, lazily waltzing into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

Why he was suddenly turning my parents' house into a club, I had no idea.

Not that I even cared anyway.

"We are about to have a blast night," he gushed, sounding quite excited as he began fixing the cushions on the couch.

I turned to him, holding a bottle of water in my hand and a confused look on my face. "Blast night? What on earth are you doing as soon as mom's not home?"

I put the water to my head and began drinking as he offered a response.

"Nathan broke up with his girlfriend so we're having a girls galore night."

I coughed out the water instantly after the words left his lips and Max scrunched his face up. "That's nasty as hell."

I wiped my lips, disregarding his last comment and focusing on his previous. "Hold on, you guys are doing what?"

He shrugged. "Calling some girls over."

I blinked.

Was I hearing correctly?

"Uh, did Nathan agree to this?"

Max nodded. "Uh, duh! The dude is single as shit now, he can bang any girl he wants."

The thought of Nathan being all over a girl made me crush the water bottle in my hand fiercely, the water spilling out, sprinkling everywhere.

"You okay?" Max asked with a raised brow. "You just crushed the bottle."

I forced a smile, feeling my blood boiling hot. "Oh, I am just so upset that music will be interrupting my latest episode of The Walking Dead tonight."

Max grinned. "Fret no more sis, we will keep it low, just keep your door closed, you don't want to witness a real-time love-making scene because my man is definitely going to get a girl tonight!"

If Max knew how much I wanted to tear his head off for rubbing it in and Nathan's head off for agreeing to this crap, he would've kept his mouth closed, really.

The door opened and Nathan walked in, wearing a sky blue hoodie and grey shorts.

He closed it shut behind him then turned around. His eyes immediately met mine and I shot him a disapprovingly angry glare.

"My man is here!" Max said dramatically, running over and giving Nathan a fist-bump.

Nathan smiled and I slammed the water bottle on the table loudly, making them both bring their attention to me.

"Enjoy your "Girls Galore" night," I said, ensuring Nathan heard the upset tone of my voice as I turned away and stomped up the stairs, not seeing but hearing when he let out a long, audible sigh.

Max continued, "Don't mind her, she thinks we are going to interrupt her series watch."

Before I entered my room, I saw Nathan smile tightly before his eyes darted up to the direction of my room.