♡Do You Want This?♡

"I fall in love with the little things. Counting the tattoos on your skin. Tell me a secret. And baby, I'll keep it. And maybe we could play house for the weekend."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Angel Baby' by Troye Sivan.

❤❤WARNING: Chapter contains mature content❤❤

🌸🥀🌼🌺

Chelsy

"Here have some water," Nathan said, walking up to where I sat on his bed and handing me a glass.

I took it with my right hand while massaging my forehead with my left.

I was having a slight headache. All this drama was so emotionally and phsyically draining.

He sat beside me with a sigh. "I told you not to drink, Chelsy, you don't follow instructions, do you?"

I told you to stay far from Shelly, Nathan, you don't follow instructions, do you? That's what I wanted to say but I didn't have the energy to be petty right now.

I took a long sip then rested the glass on the wooden bed-side lamp table, exhaling deeply as I did.

"I just wanted to forget everything," I mumbled, keeping my gaze on my fingers.

If I ever looked at him now, I wouldn't be able to withstand not asking him to get back together.

I wanted him.

I needed him.

But I was the one who let him go without hearing him out. I knew I was wrong to do that.

"She knows about us now," I heard him say softly.

I knew it. Shelly had probably caught on to us since the moment she saw us. Nathan was an attractive guy and I had come of age, only Max and our parents would think we weren't secretly hooking up.

I nodded. "I know."

"That's why she did what she did, Chels, to get a reaction out of you. To break us apart, that was what her intention was."

I didn't say anything.

I had no idea what to say.

His words made sense, this was what Shelly wanted. I couldn't give her that now, could I?

"I'm sorry, Chels, I really am, I didn't mean to hurt you. She came onto me and I was caught offguard. I would never intentionally hurt you, never. I-I just wish you would believe me."

I knew Nathan wasn't necessarily the definition of committed but with me? He was different. I felt it. I knew he loved me, and I did too. A lot.

I finally looked at him, the light from the small bedside lamp shone on his face, making his eyes have a mixture of dark and light shade of blue. It was unique.

"I just need you to tell me once more that I am the only one you want, Nathan," I softly said. "And then...then I'll be okay."

His gaze softened and he stared into my eyes as if he was searching for something, before his lips parted and he spoke: "Can I show you? Just how much you mean to me?"

I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I nodded, tears welling in my eyes.

He gripped my cheek in his palm and planted his lips on mine.

Oh. That was what he meant.

Our mouths moved against each other's, slowly and gently, our tongues entangling and chasing each other as we moved in sync. Nathan moved in closer to me, gripping my waist in his hands and squeezing gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth.