♡Not His Cup Of Tea, Right?♡

"You've got a hold of me. Don't even know your power."

Chapter Theme Song: 'Mercy' by Shawn Mendes.

💋🌸🌼💋💞🌸🌼

Chelsy

Vicky almost choked on the Doritos she was eating. "What?!"

"Yeah...that's the reaction I gave myself after it happened too."

She blinked excessively like a broken lightbulb, trying to process what I just told her as she shifted in her spot on my bed, putting the snack aside since what I was saying was more enticing at the moment.

"You're telling me, his hands...were all over down there?"

I nodded as if it was simple. "Yeah. Just for demonstration."

Vicky gasped. "The kiss was demonstration, now that's demonstration, what are you guys gonna demonstrate next, sex?"

Then her face lit up. "Wait, did you guys have sex too?"

I made a face. "Ew, no."

Although I could imagine it.

Oh My God, did I just think that? Must be my twin or something cause that thought was definitely not mine.

She stared at me slack-jawed. "Wow. This is juicy stuff."

"It is not."

It kinda is Chels.

Oh, shut up sub-conscious.

"So how did it feel?" She folded her legs underneath her with an excited expression surfacing her face.

I dropped my shoulders. "If he didn't take Elizabeth today, I'd have said great but I don't even want to talk about it."

"Wait, are you jealous because he took her?"

Yeah Chels, are you jealous?

Because that would be weird as shit.

"What? No way," I said, taking a chip from the bag of Doritos. I wasn't necessarily hungry after just eating some stuff Max gave us from his buffet but the action was the only way to avoid eye contact with Vee because somehow her question made me nervous.

"Are you sure? Do you like him?"

I sighed. "No. I don't, okay? Who I like is Brad. Plus he asked me to come over tomorrow."

Vicky exhaled deeply. "Okay. But that was juicy stuff. I wish that could happen between me and Max."

She held her chest as she spoke, beaming at the sky as if she was in some Shakespeare novel.

I made a face. "Ew, I don't even wanna imagine it."

❤*********❤

Night had fallen but the Barbecue was still on. Vicky had to leave early since her Mom buzzed her that she needed help with something.

I accompanied her to the gate, then returned inside where they were playing truth or dare in the living room.

I spotted how Nathan had Elizabeth in his lap as they laughed about something, and the sight made me feel pissed off. I made my way back to my room and shut myself in.

Maybe seeing Brad tomorrow would make me see the clearer picture.

He was the only distraction I had right then.

I stayed upstairs in my room, watching Netflix until the barbecue was finally over.

Everyone had left and Max came upstairs and knocked on my door once.