♡Art Ball?♡

❤🌼🌸**❤

Chelsy

The sound of a repetitious knocking made my eyes dart open to see Nathan's face inches away from mine, sleeping soundly.

God he was so beautiful and flawless and-

Wait, hold on...Where was I??

I looked around to discover that I was still inside his room, laying in his bed, and naked.

Oh shit, did I sleep here?

"Nate? Honey, it's time for school!" I heard his mother's voice echoed through the creases of his door and I panicked as I sat up quickly, the motion causing Nathan to ooze a groan as he shifted in his sleep a bit.

I shook his arm and he half-opened sleepy eyes to gaze at me. They immediately fell to my nude chest and I grabbed his sheets and wrapped it around myself as my cheeks grew red. "Stop looking at me, your mom is going to kill us!"

"Nate?! Nathan!"

Only then did he get up quickly, reaching for his boxers that was laying somewhere around and putting it on hastily.

I gazed around the room desperately for my dress and he turned to me as I shot a glare of panic his way. "My dress, Nate!" I said in a whisper, just before his door knocked again.

He looked around before spotting it on the ground and throwing it across to me.

"Nathan, if you don't open the door I may go for my spare key, sweetie!" She said again.

I threw the dress over my head in a hurry then scrambled off the bed quickly, almost falling on my face.

Nathan couldn't control the laugh that left his lips and he slapped a hand over his mouth to keep it in.

I scowled at him as I ran over to the window, pulling it up to find the ladder.

Oh frigging hell, the ladder was not at its usual place at the window but was laying on the grass of his backyard. I must have knocked it over when I jumped in his room excitedly last night.

I turned to him, almost freaking out. "The ladder, the ladder is gone Nate!"

He smiled. "Relax, just take the front door."

Suddenly we heard the loud attempt of a key being turned into his door and we exchanged surprised gazes.

Did she seriously go for her spare key?

Good Lord.

"I can't take the front door, she will know that we were here all night, Nate."

"It's okay Chels, she already knows we are into each other, just go, no big deal."

The knob turned and I hastily made my way over to the door, opening it swiftly before Nathan's mother could and surprising the shit out of her.

She held her chest. "Oh my, Chels, What are you doing here?"

I smiled, a bit embarrassed (okay maybe a whole lot embarrassed?) "Sorry and Good Morning Mrs. Sharles."

Without awaiting a response I hurried past her and down the stairs.

She watched me before looking at Nathan, tilting her head in wonder while she gazed at him who stood with a smile, his hands on his waist.

She narrowed her eyes in confusion as she motioned with her fingers. "I hope you two weren't doing what I think you guys were...?"

Nathan laughed. "Nah, Ma, we were just watching Netflix all night and fell asleep."

She rested a hand on her waist, not the slightest convinced. "Oh?"