♡How About I Show You?♡

"You say we're just friends but I swear when nobody's around. You keep my hand around your neck, we connect, are you feeling it now?"

Chapter Theme Song: 'Better' by Khalid.

💽**💝**💿**💝

Chelsy

He ejected the CD from his stereo and walked over to me, stretching it toward me.

I hesitantly took it from his hand. "Are you sure...I mean, it's your CD."

"Exactly, So I can give it to whoever I want to." He smirked before crashing onto his bed, still looking up at me.

I smiled and raised it high. "Well, thanks...for the second time today."

"How's your nose?" He pointed to his as he asked.

"It's okay, thanks to you."

He laughed. "I did nothing much."

"Oh you did a lot," I responded, sitting beside him and playing with the CD in my hands.

I meant what I said.

He really did a lot. The fact that he cared was enough.

Suddenly there was a small knock on his door. "Nate, I am home!"

It was his mom.

"Okay, mom!" Was his response and then we heard heels clicking away from the door.

There was a bit of silence, just the sound of her moving down the stairs before Nathan looked over at me. "Are you still planning on going to Brad's house?"

Why did he care, though?

It seemed to have been a big deal to him.

But why?

"I don't know. Maybe."

I noticed his face suddenly seemed upset. "Do you know what being at a guy's house means?"

I nodded. "I know. Look, nothing will happen. Truth is he asked me to come over that night we met outside my house so I just agreed. Nothing will happen. I just- I just don't want to seem like a kid to him."

Nathan's brows furrowed, my response still not sitting well with him. "You're not a kid if you don't want to go."

I sighed. "I know, it's not that I don't want to. I just- I don't know."

He nodded. "Okay. But don't let him force you to have sex, okay?"

"You sound like my mom right now...or Max." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"I am serious."

I looked at him and he searched my eyes, an intense look on his face.

He must have been waiting for a response.

I exhaled deeply. "Okay."

"Good and if you can't control yourself, just touch yourself or whatever but just don't let anyone force you if you're not ready."

I made a face. "Touch myself? Ew, Nathan."

He laughed at my reaction. "Wait...you seriously don't do that?"

"Nope."

"It's a part of growing up."

"Yeah whatever, but it's not my tea."

He gasped, staring at me in awe. "Wow. You're missing out."

I almost laughed.

"Me? Missing out?" I scoffed as I pointed at myself.

He bobbed his head, looking confident in his speech.

I folded my feet beneath me and turned to face him. "Okay, do share. What is it that I am missing out on?"

I was curious.

He shrugged, offering a simple response. "The feeling."

"The feeling? Wow."

"Come on you honestly don't know...how...awesome it feels."

"Okay, okay." I raised my palms in surrender. "Let's say I am missing out on something, I am living quite fine without that feeling or experience or whatever you call it. I am fine. Really."

"No you're not, or you wouldn't be watching me from your window."

I made an embarrassed face.

I definitely do not watch him from my window like a creep, with our rooms being so close it is impossible not to see him.

"If you could find a way to release that sexual anxiety and tension then you wouldn't be such a peeking sneak."

I gasped at him and he laughed. "Okay. I am kidding."

I hissed. "As if. Jokes are often what people want to say deep down."

"No, I am being honest. I know you don't like me...that way. So I was just kidding. But, maybe that will help you to control sexual feelings toward Brad. Give you a little control over your sexuality."

"I thought it was the opposite. I heard after getting a taste of that forbidden fruit there is no going back and you lack all self-control."

"False, but it does satisfy your curiosity so you don't get eager about it and go bang some random dude or even Brad before he has earned it. Exploring your own body is not a crime."

I contemplated his statement for a while before I exhaled. "Okay, fine. Good point. So how do I do it?"

He let out a light chuckle. "How old are you again?"

I rolled my eyes at him as I got up to walk out when he gripped my arm with a laugh, putting me back to sit. "Okay, sorry. I play too much sometimes."

"Make it all the time."

His lips curves up in a smirk and he stared at me for a while before he exhaled deeply. "How about I show you? How to do it."

~
😏

P.S: This book is in its entirety on my Patreon!