Chapter one: there are a little bit whacky.

I was walking down a dark and lonely road when all of a sudden, I was held down by five guys. The leader ripped my top open and was about removing my bra, when someone dragged him up and punched him. The guy fought them off effortlessly, my ninja prince. The gangsters ran off in fear. He walked and stretched his hand to me, I was about taking it when I saw his face.

I screamed out with fright.

   'Kieran! What are you doing here? How dare you save me!' I yelled at the top of my voice. 'You should have let them rape me instead of saving me. I thought you were my prince…blech! I ought to be in my room.' I blabbed. 'Is this a dream?' I stood up and looked around.

Definitely a dream.

   'Kara, please let me help you.' He said softly.

   'Over my dead body! What are you even doing in my dream? Get out!'

   'Kara, p…'

   'I have to wake up from this nightmare.' I mused. I kneed him angrily. 'That's for penetrating my dream. The next time I see you here, I'll murder you.' I threatened. I started screaming until I woke up, still screaming. I quickly went went on my knees sharply and started praying. 'Heavenly father, I'm grateful for the fact that you woke me up from that nightmare. Any spirit of Kieran in my life, I band and destroy it by the name of Jesus. I forbid any image of Kieran in my dreams ever again. Dear Lord, If he dare to enter again, burn him with your mercilessly fire and fry his brain with lightning. May you punish all my enemies; Kieran, Shade, that ugly bearded guy who loves wearing one shirt—I don't know his name—and the rest of Kieran's friends. And may thee protect my family and shower us with more love. Amen.' I stood up and saw my little sister standing there with a frown.

   'Seriously, Kara?'

   'Kerah, what are you doing in my room?' I asked frowning too.

   'I don't know. My marvelous big sister screamed so I ran in here to check on her only to find her praying bullshit.'

   'You're bullshit.' I fired back

   'May God punish you for uttering such bullshit.'

   'And may lightning slap your immature pussy. Now get out of my room.' I spat. She snorted.

   'Ugly loser.' She hissed and left.

   'Unfortunate bitch!!!' I shouted after her

   'Kara!!!' Mom yelled warningly.

   'Oops! Sorry!!!!'

   Kerah is thirteen. We don't get along because she's almost the opposite of me. We love each other like crazy but we can't stay a day without arguing. She's beautiful, caring, amazing, smart, but likes Kieran, and I don't like Kieran. I hate my birthdays, Why? Because I have to celebrate it every year with Kieran. We were born on the same date but different year.

He's an intruder!

   I turned on my MP3 player and it boomed with Chris Brown's freaking Friday. Time for my morning routine.

______

  I skipped downstairs for breakfast, I wore a red palazzo and black turtle neck top with black sneakers and carried a red handbag. Who needs books.

   'Morning, family!' I squealed

   'Morning, love.' Mom smiled.

   'Daughter darling, give me a five.' Dad said screamingly. We did our secret handshake and laughed.