Chapter Nine: totally not expected.

Kieran's standpoint

   I walked into my room grinning from ear to ear. It wasn't easy to get Kara to laugh her genuine laughter but I did and the percentage of her heart actually beating for me, hopefully was 50%. I can't wait for her to fall in love with me. I flung myself on the bed and heard a small "ow!" What's that? I stood up and saw that it was Philip.

   "Question, what are you doing in my room? And follow up if I may, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED!" I yelled.

   "Chill, kid, I just wanted to sleep a little." He said nonchalantly. Did he just call me kid?

   "You are as annoying as your sister. How can two people be so annoying!" I said exasperatedly. He chuckled and made himself more comfortable. "Philip, I can manage you and Riha coming into my house but into my room is what I will not tolerate so get out!!!"

   "Yea, yea, I get it. Just let me sleep first," he said calmly. "Oh, yea, I found this weird plastic bubble thingy in your drawer and I don't know what it is. What is this thing?" He asked curiously showing me the pack of condom I kept in my drawer. I snatched it from his grasp.

   "You were going through my things." I said frowningly keeping it back.

   "I was looking for something to wear." He said casually. I groaned frustratedly.

   "Philip, you are ten and I'm eighteen, my clothes don't fit!!!!" I yelled.

   "But in movies when a girl sleeps over at a guy's, she wears the guy's shirt or something." He said cutely. Why is he watching such movie.

   "Philip, I don't know if you realize this but you are a fucking ten years old boy. Don't you get it?" He mouthed a "O" and laughed. "Please, my beloved cousin, get out of my room!!!"

   "No." He deadpanned. If steam could come out of my ears, it would. I couldn't kick him out because according to mother, he's family. The nonsense piece of shit and his sister took full advantage of it. Well, it's a good thing I have damage control.

   "Then I guess you won't mind me letting Zuma and Swift out for a walk." I said smirkingly. The speed in which he flew out of the bed made him fall down and somehow tied himself up with the bedcover. Yup, damage control.

   "Help me get out of this thing," he cried. I chuckled, walking to my pets' door with a sinister smile. I have an extra room attached to mine. I keep Zuma and his family there when ever I go out, but they sleep in my bed at night. When I wished for a jaguar for my birthday and dad actually bought it, mom had freaked out and cried about how he planned to sacrifice his only son. It took three months to get her to accept the fact that her son was keeping wild animals as pet with his father's permission. From one, I got yeoz and the two added babies to my collection. They were perfect for my life.

   I opened the door and he screamed with fright. "Mommy!!! Mommy!!! Rihanna!!!!" Zuma ran out and jumped on me, I fell down with a laugh. He wasn't stupid enough to crush me with his weight, he learnt how to control that after he almost damaged my spine, thrice.

   "Zuma boy, you"ve gotten more heavy in the last eight hours. Where's Swift?" He looked at the door and I nodded. "Sleeping?" He licked my face as a reply. I laughed. "Why don't you go give my cousin over there a sweet love bite." I said smirkingly, pointing at Philip. His scream increased as he cried convulsively. Riha ran in and seeing Zuma strolling to her wrapped up crying brother, she screamed and fainted. I knelt up only to fall back down again because of my uncontrollable laughter. I wish the guys could see this. I wish can take my pets to school.