Chapter Eight: first flip

Next_day.

   I ran into the school breathlessly to Miss Clarissa's office. I barged in and saw Kieran begging on his knees, this boy is kinda humble. She kept quiet watching him nonchalantly.

   'You are late.' She said sternly still looking at him.

   'Sorry, got caught up with traffic and mom. She gave me a "talk" about my irresponsibility but here I am.'

   'How's she?' She asked turning her face to me.

   'Fine and more bossy. Is pregnancy always like that?' I asked irritably walking to her. She laughed.

   'Yea it is...I remember the time my older sister got pregnant, the poor guy almost died from yelling and slaps.' She said laughingly. I laughed too but Kieran snorted.

   'You are going to get pregnant too so shut up.' He hissed and stood up, I shrugged and faced Clarry.

   'So, Clarry darling.' I said screamingly. She sighed and walked around to the other side of her table, she brought out a baby and walked back to me. 'Thank you so much, Clarry,' I chirped 'Don't worry, God will dash you a billion Romeos and a thousand children. The Lord will butter your…'

   'Shut up, stupid,' She laughed. 'Who are you giving a thousand children? Are you crazy.'

   'So you accept the billion Romeos.' Kieran said smirkingly crossing his arms.

   'I didn't day that.' She said distraughtly.

   'Mm hm...' We both hummed teasingly.

   'Okay, I'm your 26 years old teacher and you have no right to tease me so get out of my office.' She said blushingly.

   'One billion Romeos...' I started singing swaying around with the baby doll.

   'One billion Romeos
   One billon Rooooooo….'

   'Bom bom bom bom…' Kieran surprisingly backed me up imitating a deep base voice.

   'Clarissa have wonderful billion Romeos
   All around her
   Some on top
   Some under and three hundred inside…'

   'Three hundred insideeee...' Kieran sang with his normal light voice. We sang it in a capella style. We kept singing and swaying around giddily and I must say it was so fun to tease her in song with Kieran. Who knew he had such a fantastic voice and he hates singing but his voice was awfully good. I can't believe I said that. We finally stopped singing and clapped for our stupidity. Clarissa's jaw was probably hitting the floor. Don't know what's more surprising:

We teasing her.

Kieran singing.

Or we singing and teasing her together.

Even I am surprise but by his voice, it's like totally wow!.

   'You will both get an F,' she declared with red face. 'Leave.' She said sheepishly. We both walked out laughing.

   'Hey, Kingston!!!' I shouted. He halted and twisted his body around halfly to face me, his beautiful girly smile on his face and his dimples too deep not to fall for. 'You have a beautiful voice,' I confessed. His mouth opened slightly. 'Shut up.' I said sharply. He licked his lips and smiled again. Did he just blush! I need to get my eyes checked out quickly before it gets me in serious shit.

   'So what are we going to name your daughter?' He asked tucking his hair behind his ear girlishly. I couldn't reply, his hair was out of his face and his eyes were so…oh my God! Kara!