Chapter two: stick around - who's the girl?

'So, what did you work on, proletariat princess?' He asked again. I waved the can.

   'I call this the touch and stay glue.'

   'What?'

   'This glue can stay on the surface of something for years and not dry up but the moment something else comes in contact with it, it glues immediately and the coolest part is that it comes with a natural warmness that won't make you suspect it's there. Perfect weapon to torment your enemy with.' I said grinningly.

   'And you made that yourself?' He asked scornfully. I nodded vigorously. 'Then demonstrate.'

   'Kieran will help me.' I smiled.

   'You wish.' Kieran scoffed.

   'No wonder you made it.' Mr. Donald muttered. I chuckled.

   'Kieran, stand up please.' I said smirkingly. His eyes widened with horror as it slowly dawned on him. He gasped and tried to stand, but couldn't as planned.

   'Fuck, Kara!!!' He yelled, trying to stand. 'What have you done!'

   'Isn't it obvious? She "glucified" your butt.' Lydia said smiling laughingly.

   'In a minute. Your butt's gonna be on fire.' Rihanna added. They high-five each other while I laughed.

   'Wonderful, Kara, but please, release him.' Mr. Donald said smilingly.

   'What fun will that be?'

   'You will get a C.' He said sternly. So like him to help his lover boy.

   'A C? Mom will be so proud of me!' I chirped. He rolled his eyes.

   'You will get an F.'

   'Whatever.' I sang and went to my seat. He went on with the others after failing to get me to release him. The bell rang later, Mrs. Gale walked in, Everyone hated her manner classes. I picked up my bag and walked to the door with the girls.

   'Kieran and co, you're staying?' She asked delightfully.

   'Yes, they decided to "stick" around.' I said jestingly and walked out laughing.

   'Kara!!!' They thundered. We ignored them and walked to our next class. Eve Bitchison walked in with her older twin sister. She was once part of my cheer squad before Kieran took sexual interest in her. The foolish girl started misbehaving and questioning my authority, she even tried to take my place, but thank God my girls all love me; we kicked her out.

   Then, we formed her own crew to bully everyone else in the name of Kieran's girlfriend. She didn't even realize she was being used because he doesn't date any girl more than a week, but he dated her for three for the fun of it. Her foolishness was amusing to him, he didn't even ask her out but she asked herself out. He dumped her at the last day of school after screwing her twin sister, Eva, in front of everyone.

   'I never asked you out, dear, you were dating yourself. Kieran don't date cheap bitches.' His exact words.

Solid burn.

   'If it isn't Her Majesty.' Lydia said mockingly - everyone tittered.

   'I thought she died after her last abortion.' Sheila added.

   'Your Grace, please, come sit so we can worship your feet.' Edeline said bowing respectively. We burst into laughter.

   'Leave her alone.' Eva snapped.