Chapter Twenty-one: Hot secrets

Kara's standpoint

   "Kieran." I sighed tiredly.

   "Sorry," he shut up again. "Why didn't you…"

   "Stop talking!!!!" I yelled. He raised his hands up in surrender. I sighed and dropped the half eaten bread.

   "Won't you eat again?"

   "I lost my appetite," I said and went back to bed. "Goodnight."

   "Are you mad at me?" He asked pettishly, poking my right arm like a little boy waking up his mother in the middle of the night.

   "No, just tired."

   "Do you still love me?"

   "Kieran, go to bed." I chuckled.

   "Prove to me that you still love me, am I annoying?"

   "You're starting to get there, Kieran, goodnight."

   "Wh…"

   "Kieran!" He laughed and picked up the tray.

   "To be continued." Nitwit.

Kieran's standpoint

   I knew she was feeling bad, obviously because she feared I might leave her. I wouldn't but it will take time for her to get used to it. Screw that anyways! Henry didn't touch her and that was what really mattered. Mom already left and Kara was showering. I was brushing Zuma's fur after his bath. Kara's phone rang.

   "Kara, your phone is ringing!!!!" I shouted

   "Who's calling?!!!" She shouted. "Check!!!"

   "Don't move, Zuma," I warned and ran into my room. I plopped myself on the bed and picked up her phone. It was Riha. "Hey, cuz."

   "What are you doing with Kara's phone this early?"

   "She slept over."

   "In your room?!!!" She shouted.

   "Mm hm." I smiled.

   "I swear, Kieran, if you tricked my friend into sleeping with you and then you hurt her like Henry did, I will commit murder and you know I'm not joking." She threatened seriously.

   "That's not what…"

   "I don't care! Just know that the moment you sleep with her, you are stuck with her forever!!!" She yelled and hung up.

Wow! That was cool.

   "Who was that?" Kara asked walking into the room while drying her hair, I don't know if it's me but she looked seductive. "Keep your eyes up here."

   "Sorry, it was Rihanna."

   "Please tell me you didn't…you did." She whimpered. "Kieran, I said check, not answer. Isn't your brain working?" She sighed, walked to me and took her phone. All she was saying didn't matter, she was tying a fucking short towel. "Now I have to tell them what happened and I wasn't ready for that." She sighed typing on her phone.

Kieran's standpoint

   I logged into the group chat and read the messages.

Lydia: You were with Kieran didn't mean you slept there.

Nina: I was worried and in a gossip mode.

Bianca: what happened?