Chapter Sixteen: camp

Kara's standpoint

   Robin sat on my bed with Lydia and Rihanna, we were planning the school's events. As the president, he ought to plan all the events of the school with the event communities. Me, Riha, Lydia, Shade and one dude with a big nose. Yea, Shade was here too but the big nose wasn't.

   "It's a school tradition to always change the designs of our lockers but we must announce it first." Riha said chewing her gum nonchalantly while leaning on my headboard.

    "Shade, post it on the school site now and also make a notice for the school's beginning of semester costume party and first game for the school teams. Make sure the football,  basketball and the other sports are placed on different dates." Robin instructed briskly. Shade who was typing on his laptop looked at him questionably.

   "The coaches of each teams will have to give us the dates then I will know how to separate it." He said , returning his gaze to the laptop.

   "Since Kara is also the captain of the swim team, she can talk to the coach herself and report back to me," Robin said tapping me because honestly, I wasn't paying too much attention. I tapped him back harder and he chuckled. "I will talk to my own coach, Shade relate this info to Kieran also…"

   "Or post it on the school's site that every captain should alert their coach," Lydia suggested and we nodded. "What else?"

   "The national cheerleaders competition." Riha said

   "Do we have to compete this year? We always come out first and it's boring. The challenge isn't strong enough." Lydia sighed.

   "We have to, Lydia. It's our last year as cheerleaders, it wouldn't make sense to not compete." I said absent-mindedly.

   "Beside, I want to face the new cheerleaders everyone is talking about. They say they are better than us, I want to see for myself." Riha said smirkingly.

   "They are." Shade muttered.

   "What do you mean by they are?" Riha asked seethingly.

   "I've seen their videos and I know they are good." I picked up my phone and researched on them, I needed to see what am up against. I saw five videos and played one. "Is that them?" He asked stretching his neck.

   "Uhm," They all came to look at the video and indeed they were good. Robin took my phone and put it in his pocket.  "Why?" I cried.

   "Focus."

   "Okay, what?" I snapped.

   "The annual school camp competition is this week, Mr. P notified me earlier and since we are the seniors of this year, we will be the ones to represent the school." He said calmly. Lydia squealed excitedly.

   "I've been waiting all my life for this! I can't wait!"

   "Since Kara and Kieran are almost good at everything, especially Kara, they should be the captains." Shade suggested. I hid my smile and snorted instead.

   "That's a wonderful idea." Riha smiled.

   "So it's settled then?"

   "Yes it is." We agreed. He smiled and nodded glancing at Lydia's opened cleavage. I hit his head with a pillow.

   "Oomph, whataaaat?" He drawled. Riha laughed.

   "What did he do?" Lydia asked frowningly.

   "He was s…" He covered my mouth immediately.