Chapter Fifteen: accept it

Kieran's standpoint

    I drummed my fingers absent-mindedly as I stared at the whiteboard. Kara and her friends were yet to come to school, they missed three periods of classes and that's not a thing for them. It was the fourth class and neither them nor the teacher had arrive. I was worried. Hold that thought, they walked in laughing.

   "Kara, that guy was dope, you should try him out." Lydia laughed.

   "I rather date a monkey. Let me understand that I decided to date a ugly thing." She laughed. They walked to her seat and surrounded her.

   "Okay, what about Richard?" Riha asked typing on her phone.

   "Fuck him." Bianca cursed.

   "Okay, what about Brandon?" Nina suggested again. Why are they trying to get her to date someone? I'm right here…oh, I fucked up.

   "I don't like Brandon but if I should date anyone it would be Ebby, he's worth it." Kara said dreamily. I frowned. Let it not be the same Ebby I know or someone is certainly going to die.

   "Hmm, Ebby it is!"  Shannon exclaimed. The teacher walked in and everyone went to their seat. Hudson sighed, what's up with him? He have been really moody lately.

Kara's standpoint

   The plan was to get him so jealous that he would spill out whatever he was keeping inside and that would be easy, I think. Class ended and we walked out planning perfectly.

>>>

   At lunch time, Bianca quickly packed up her things in an attempt to skedaddle when Hudson and Kieran walked in. I nodded at Shannon, she smirked and brought her leg out, Bianca tripped on it and Hudson ran to her.

   "Are you okay? Let me help you." He offered worriedly. She reluctantly took his hand and helped her up. I climbed the table grinningly. What I was going to do was either very stupid or very cool, or both. I'm thinking both.

   "People of EBH, we have a situation!!!" I shouted. Definitely both. A murmur broke out. "Quiet down please!!!!" They piped down. "Thank you. I, your queen, has something to say. Aren't you all tired of this silent love going on in this school? Loving someone and not being able to show or tell? Take Hudson and Bianca for example."

I knew it!

Wow!

That's great!

What!

Uh oh!

   "Kara, what are you doing?" She whispered panickingly. I ignored her.

   "They are in love with each other but won't date already, isn't that stupid?" I asked with a dramati tsk of my tongue.

   "Yes, it is, they should just date already."  They chorused.

   "Now, Hudson this is the only chance we, the beautiful queens of EBH, will give you a chance to date one of our own," Sheila said proudly. I glared at her. "I'm sorry."

   "Hudson, do you need an invitation to speak." Kieran snapped. I smiled but frown again and rolled my eyes.

   "I don't think this is the right place to…"

   "Just say it!!" Everyone shouted.

   "Okay, Bianca I'm sorry about the thing I did. It was accidental but I don't regret it, being there that moment with you was more to me than you think. I really wish you can forgive me and let this be a new start for the both of us." He sighed and stared at her hand which was clasped against his. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she smiled widely. He wiped it off smiling too.