Epilogue

"I stay up too late
   Got nothing in my brain
   That's what people say, mm mm
   Mm mm

   I go on too many dates
   Yet I can't make them stay
   At least, that's what people say, mm mm
   That's what people say…" My five years old daughter, Kirana, sang happily. Always joyful and enthusiastic, just like her father or maybe me. Yea, Kieran and I got married two years after graduation and we had a daughter, it was easy for us to name her Kirana. She's just like her dad, same hair, same face, lips, eyes, nose and character. Just a little of my madness. Kieran loves her more than me, I'm not jealous but sometimes it annoyed me the way he attends to her and forget about me…just kidding!

     "I never miss a beat
   Lightning on my feet
   And that's what they don't see…mommy can I go see Robin tomorrow?" She asked looking up at me. She was in her cute baby tub playing with her ducks and mermaids as she took a bath.

   Who is Robin? Robinson is Lydia's son, you know that pregnancy of that time? They had a son and I named him Robinson. He's Kira's baby crush even tho he's way older. They didn't get married then, but they did immediately after school and had a daughter a year older than Kira. Saraline.

   "Sure, you can go see Robin and not your best friend, Saraline" I said rolling my eyes.

   "Saraline will understand," she smiled. "Mom, can Rosella, Brianna, Nino and Lesley come over on Sunday?"

   "They always come over on Sunday." I said calmly washing her hair.

Let me explain so you won't get confuse.

   Bianca and Hudson happily got married after the baby thing, their daughter's name was Hadley, then later they had Brianna, six years old and Kira's other friend. She also had a baby boy with her, Judson. Bianca is a makeup artist and Hudson is something I don't understand. Charlotte, she never dated in college because of the whole commitment thing and it really got serious until she met a guy at my wedding. He was Kieran's college friend or something and he succeeded in sweeping her off her feet. They recently got married and that's all for her…oh! She's a super model along with Sheila and Edeline. You already know about Lydia and Robin, two kids, Robin Jr is actually a black kid like his mom and Saraline's white.

   Ebby and Nina, one of my favorite couples, quarrel rarely, love fairly and live merrily. Ebby went on to be a DJ like his passion led him to and Nina rocked off her medical career like her mom. They only have one kid just like me, Nino. Lesley is Kong's son. Don't wanna talk about him because he's not important.

  Riha and Shade's relationship will shock you the most. They broke up later that year after their argument like I knew they would. They weren't meant to be but telling Riha would have caused a war then so I kept shut. Guess who she fell crazily in love with? The only man that could make Riha Stoneton cry. If I may add a dramatic drumroll please…a pause would go nicely too.

Expect.

Expect.

Expect.

Expect.

Expect.

Ethan.

   I really don't know how it happened but she fell hard for him like he fell hard for her. Craziest thing ever! He was normal now, took some treatment or maybe he fell off a bridge and his brain corrected itself. Riha's kid is Rosella and Sean, good twins kids.

   Ah! My crazy sister, Kerah. That bitch still argues with me a lot but we don't fail to let each other know we love ourselves too well, our brothers think we are the craziest idiots in the universe. Kettles, they can fight and quarrel for earth but never let anyone get in between them…cool tho.