Chapter Seven: parent for a week - dead baby.

Kieran's standpoint

   I sat in class glumly. It was the day for Clarissa to give us our baby, the day I die holding in my feelings. Clarissa never liked me, and she just proved it. How could she put me with Kara? Just because I didn't accept her view of love. Love is nothing but pain. She doesn't know the painful side of love, only I did.

   'Okay K and K, here is your beautiful baby girl.' Clarissa said teasingly handing her the baby.

   'Awwwwn! Look at you, princess, you've got your daddy's eyes,' Kara said mockingly. 'Isn't that right, daddy?' She asked me, battering her lashes. I smiled and winked at her.

   'Yea, and she's as beautiful as her mother.' I replied sweetly.

   'Baby, daddy said I'm beautiful. I'm blushing.' She said sarcastically.

   'Okay, that's enough. This is the list of things you must do in other to maintain her and the places she must be taken to so you can ace your test. If you don't take her to the places listed, you'll fail. I'll know if you go there so better do.' She said sternly giving her a file. 'Lydia, come and take your baby girl.'

   'Too bad her father is useless,' Lydia huffed glaring at Robert who chuckled. 'Don't chuckle, I'm mad at you.'

   'Since you can't take my generous apology, die there.' Robin said nonchalantly.

   'Idiot.' Lydia spat. Is she still angry about the golf thing?

   'I want a divorce.' Riha said irritably, poking Shade's head, how did she end up sitting so close to him? Oh yea. Clarissa made the parents sit together so I was sitting beside Kara and dying. It was technically the first time in five years that we sat together and it felt awesome. I only wish I could hold her.

   'Can I die in the labor room?' Oscar asked with a small voice, trying to peel Lina's hands off him.

   'You're a dude, man.' I laughed.

   'I rather die than be alive with her…Lina get your hands out of my pants!!!' He shouted. We laughed at his misfortune. Hudson was so lucky to be with Bianca who won't give him any trouble.

   'If my baby is as fat as her, I'll cut off it head.' Kong hissed glaring dangerously at Nancy who happened to be his "wife." She looked terrified and she deserve to be.

   'Can everyone be quiet and come get their babies!!!!' Clarissa yelled, frightening everyone. We all stared at her and I'm sure it was with a nonplussed expression. She smirked. 'Thanks for your cooperation.'

Craziest teacher ever.

After_school

   I was waiting by my car, carrying the baby awkwardly. I always carry my sister but I couldn't remember how to carry an actual baby. Kyla's six and this dummy is two weeks old by figure or whatever. I sighted her walking out of the school in her hot cheer uniform, a lava color and golden yellow uniform with a dragon image at the front and back. Unlike the others, she always wore black hose to cover her legs but that didn't stop her from looking fabulously seductive. Cheerleader's uniform are usually hot.  She waved them goodbye while sashaying to me. Where's Lydia and Rihanna? Where's Robin also? She don't go home without, at least, one of them. She got to me with crossed arms and cocked her hips with a plain look.

   'What?' I asked confusedly.

   'Kieran, when you were born, did your mother carry you upsidedown?' I looked at the baby and grinned awkwardly. 'Give me that...' She snapped and snatched her from my hands. 'You're a terrible father.' She hissed.