Chapter Four: won't you date?

Kieran's Standpoint

   I smashed my phone on the floor angrily. Kara is just insufferable, I only wished she wasn't a girl so I could beat the life out of her. I don't beat up women and I can't beat up Kara because she's like a living Mulan. I hate her so…lies.  One of the human I hate most is her first and only boyfriend, McHenry. He was the lucky bastard that laid his hands on my Kara and I couldn't do anything to stop him. She was really hurt when he dumped her and it pained me. I should have done something to warm her of the kind of prick he is. I should have used her weakness to win her heart then. I almost murdered him back then. He took away her virginity, what I ought to take. And he was the first guy she loved.

It should have been me.

   I shouldn't have brought that topic up but I did because I'm an idiot, I don't think clearly when upset especially when it comes to her. If only I didn't do what I did back then, if only I didn't change. I had good friends; Shade, Robert, my very best friend, and Ebbison, they both left because I became corrupted and everyday I regret it but my pride would never let me admit my mistake out loud.

My phone rang. It was Melina, one of my sluts. I sighed and picked up.

   'What is it?'

   'Whoa, that was harsh.' She said dramatically.

   'What do you want, Melina?'

   'I was wondering if I should come over and keep you company because I'm really bored.' She said flirtatiously. I clicked my tongue. I don't even know why I flirt around and get Kara more upset and irritated. I should stop but…I can't, not now anyways.

   'No, I'm busy.' I said coldly.

   'With what?'

   'None of your business, lassie, so good day.' I hissed and hung up. I promised Kyla and Zuma that I would play with them and if I cancelled, they won't forgive me. Plus mom wants me to help her prepare dinner for dad's return.

   'Dariel! Come down now!!!' She called shrilly.

   'Coming, mom!!!' I shouted back. I stood up and ran down.

Yes! I have the perfect payback plan for her.

Kara's standpoint

   'Kara, get off this bed right now!!!!' dad yelled. I groaned and covered my head with the pillow. 'Kerah!!!!!' He yelled. I jumped up immediately.

   'I'm up! I'm up!' I exclaimed. He chuckled.

   'Ten minutes.' He said chucklingly.

   'Mean father.' I shouted after his leaving figure. He gave me the middle finger and slammed my door shut. I ran to the door and locked it. I hate school, sometimes I don't wake up so they use Kerah's horrible yodeling to wake me up. It's as horrible as eating pumpkin and cheese. I went back to sleep.

Few minutes later…

   'Mic testing, one, two, three.' I heard her say from behind my door.

   'Oh no!' I screamed. She started yodeling. I ran to the door and unlocked it. 'I'm up now so shut up, you yodel assassin!!!' I yelled. I slammed the door and went to the bathroom leaving her to laugh at her useless success.

Today is themed pink and black!

   After taking my bath and doing the necessary. I wore the pink armless turtle neck crop top with "here comes the queen" written at the front in thick black. The black mid-thigh shorts and a mid-calf heel boots went well with it. I took my mom's black and pink bag. I French braided my hair with cool pink roses and wore a pink diamond stud. My makeup was just a black lipstick, pink eye-shadow and light powder. I added more black to my beauty mark and eyelashes too. We didn't wear much makeup in this house. Mom's rules. She would always say: