CHAPTER 20: DON'T BE ALARMED

For the first time in my life, I've told someone I loved them and actually meant it.

But did he actually love me? I think so, I mean it feels like he does but I don't know. How could he love me when he doesn't know much about me and I don't know much about him?

Realistically, what do I know? I know that he is seriously strong. I know that he is a major activist. I know that he stands for everything that is right and good in this world. He is medically trained (but from what?) I know that he loves breakfast and that he is seriously rich. I also know that his mother has passed away and for some reason he doesn't talk about it. 

But that's it. Can you even be involve with someone who's face you've never seen? what If never get to see his face. No, I'll have to see his face at some point, I have to. We can't keep going this way. But what do I tell him about me, do I tell him that I have now been welcomed into Anonymous. God there's soo much to think about and I haven't got the slightest clue where to start. I wish there was someone I could talk to about this. Sarah? no I couldn't, she wouldn't understand, besides I can't tell any one about me, about Athena; I smiled to myself as I thought about my brand new identity. Ive never felt so strong.

It's been about a week since my kidnapping and Riot's love confession and surprisingly I've been handling it quite well. I stayed at Riots for 3 nights before I decided I absolutely had to go home, there's only so long a girl can go without her privacy. 

When I eventually did go home, I noticed that there was a an upgrade to my home security. Well, anything is an upgrade, providing that I didn't actually have any security at all. There were new locks put in, 2 dead bolts and some camera's on the outside of the building securing all around it to make sure than no one would be able to get in. I have to admit that I felt so much safer this way but at the same time, I really wished that I didn't have to have it, as it felt a bit overkill. 

The first thing I did when I got home is drew myself the bubbliest bath, I needed some me time. needed to relax and regroup. I looked at myself in the mirror before getting in, god I was in serious need of a facial, my self care really had been lacking (kidnapping or not) I also noticed I seem to have gained a little bit of weight. "Damn that bastard!" I sighed, the fucker won't stop feeding me and now its starting to show, I'm going to have to cut back now...

After my bath and full body routine, I wandered into the kitchen and opened my cupboards to see if I had anything (healthy) to snack on and was surprised to see that my coffee stock has been replenished. It must've been Riot when he came over to triple check everything was safe, God bless that man. I made a coffee and prayed to God that it didn't make my stomach turn, luckily it didn't. I grabbed an apple and my coffee and sat down on the bar stool by the kitchen island, I opened my laptop and noticed that everything was cleared and there was now a whole bunch of security software on it. Ha! better late than never I thought... 

As soon as I opened google, an Email popped up for me from an unknown sender. My heart was racing, I couldn't help but having flashbacks but then I remembered those guys weren't responsible for any of the emails or calls Id ever received. I opened the email;

'Y/N We hope that you have been recovering well, you'll notice we have made a bunch of security updated to your home and your devices. Please don't be alarmed, its all a safety precaution. Also, please see that we have left a gift for you win your closet, we hope to be seeing you again soon enough.

 - Anonymous'

A gift? what does that mean? I quickly get up and head to my closet, I opened the doors and there's nothing there barring my wilding unorganised clothes. I looked at the bottom and underneath some old shirts there was a seemingly large black box. I bent down t pick it up on put it on my bed. I opened the box and inside there was what seemed like more clothes? I took them out and laid them on my bed. There was 2 outfits. 1 was what seemed like complete black gym gear and also a plain black balaclava with only the eyes and mouth holes cut out. "What on earth" I thought to myself in confusion and the other looked to be like Riot gear, Just like Riot's only not as extreme or heavy duty. "I'm so confused, what are these for, am I going straight to the front lines after I go to the gym and lose the weight they've clearly noticed I've gained?" I laughed to myself. This was all so confusing.

I picked up the riot vest to try it on and a card dropped on the floor. I picked it up and read it;

'We took the liberty of searching your history for your size, I think you'll find they'll fit just right. Bring these clothes with you when we send a car for you. Put the balaclava on before you leave the house to keep your identity anonymous. You are to begin your training soon. Basic combat to start and eventually you will level up as your skills improve. Good luck. 

-Anonymous

Well shit. It's real. This is it. I really am in and I'm about to start training. Holy fuck!!!! I'm in disbelief and the only thing I want to do is tell Riot, but I can't. My heart falls, how can I keep this from him? I know I have to, just the same way that he has to keep it from me, but this is new, I knew I couldn't know about him from the get go, but he knew me and now because of this, he doesn't. Gahhhhh, how am I going to pull this off?

I pack the new clothes and gear away back into the box and put it under my bed right next to my mask. I'm not going to lie, I can barely contain the excitement that is now rising inside of me. I'm going to be like this amazing Spec ops guys you see on the news, I'm going to be just like my Riot, he won't even know what hit him...

'Whatever happens though, one things for sure, I love this man' 'and I have absolutely completely got to stop him from feeding me' I added into an after thought whilst laughing.

A/N: I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY SORRY FOR THE HELLA LONG UPDATE,ITS BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF I. KNOW BUT I COULDNT GET INTO THIS ACCOUNT. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS ALRIGHT, I WILL BE ADDING MORE AND HAVE DECIDED IM GOING TO MAKE THIS A NOVEL SO THERE WIL BE PLENTY MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL