CHAPTER 19 - I'LL ALWAYS COME FOR YOU

"Though, before the killing part, we might have a bit of fun first. I mean, you're already tied up" The skinny guy sneered and began walking closer again. He was getting close, I have to leave. I have to escape some how. By now his face was right next to mine, even though he was behind a mask, I could smell his breath as it hit my face, he absolutely stunk of cigarettes.

"So, Girly, what are we going to do with you" he laughed to himself and then he reached out to touch my face. I tried to move my face away but he wasnt having any of it and then his hand started moving further downwards, further and further and I screamed.

I woke up drenched in my own sweat. I looked around and Riot was still asleep next to me. I'm safe, he saved me. I think he felt me moving because he started to wake up 

"Baby, what's the matter, are you okay??" He asked. His voice was so deep and husky when he woke up, he was so tried bless him.

"I just had a bad dream, but its okay, you're here, I'm okay" I said , trying not to cry.

He put his arm back around me and pulled me closer to him.

"You're safe now baby, I've got you. I've always got you" and he kissed me on the head

He turned to look at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. 

"It's 10am, do you want me to make you some breakfast?" He smiled but I could tell he was being weary.

"I could do with some coffee" I smiled back 

He laughed. Oh how I loved that laugh. That laugh was music to my ears, it made my soul soar from my body.

"Okay, coffee it is. But I'll make some breakfast too, because even if you're not, I'm starving" He kissed me on the cheek and got out of bed "Also, feel free to make yourself comfortable. Bathroom's just through there" he pointed at a door over the other side of the room and then he walked out. 

I got out of bed and walked over to the en-suite. It was HUUUUUGE. It had a walk in shower and a bath. I didn't dare look at myself in the mirror, I couldn't. I pee'd and splashed my face with some water and then wondered out of the room. 

I can't believe I'm at Riot's place. For the first time at that. It wasn't at all what I was expecting, then again; what was I expecting? When you leave the bedroom there's a long hall with some doors, perhaps another bedroom and a bathroom? The ceilings were high and the walls were covered in Giant fine art pieces.

I turned the corner and I was in quite possibly the biggest living room I'd ever seen. There was floor to ceiling windows covering the complete back wall. There was a corner couch and a Flat screen set up, do I spy an Xbox System? Of course he enjoys his games I laughed to myself 

Then, right above the wall behind the dining table there was a huge painting, about 8 feet tall. I was enchanted. I walked closer to get a better look. There was a woman in the middle, wrapped in some sort of cloth. She had a helmet on and was standing over a man on the ground, he looked as to be begging for mercy. I looked at the bottom and there was a gold plate description 

"The combat of Ares and Athena" By Jaques-Louis David 1771

I Laughed out loud in complete disbelief. He has a huge painting of Athena hanging in bis dining room and here I am, and he has absolutely no idea 

"Something funny?" he asked, coming out of the kitchen holding a cup of coffee for us both. He was smiling

"Oh, nothing" I smiled back as he passed me my coffee "I love this picture, its absolutely mesmerising"