Chapter 6 -lets get smutty

He had one hand around my waist, holding me to him and he opened my bedroom door with the other. He laid me down on the bed and carried on kissing me, this time more urgently, desperately. 

His kisses moved from my lips to along my jawline, I could hear him heavy breathing in my ear. My heart was about to explode, never have I been so horny in my entire life! he left kisses down my neck with gentle nibbles. He stopped for a second. No please don't stop, keep going! I urged in my head. 

And then he lifted my shirt up and off my head, he carried on kissing down my neck and ever so effortlessly slip his hand under my back to undo my bra. He undid my bra and slid it off me and took a second to admire my breasts. My nipples were standing, desperate for him to play with them. As if he heard them calling, he cupped my breasts in his hands and he started to tease them with his tongue. Trailing his tongue slowly across and around my tits until his tongue found its way to my nipple, finally! I let out a long moan. My nipples have never felt so sensitive in my entire life, what was he doing to me? he let go on one and he moved to the next. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was going to cum purely from this. Fuck this felt so good. I wriggled underneath him, my body needed to him to know to was time for him to go down further. 

He carried on down my body, his hands on my nipples, teasing them whilst his mouth traveled down past my belly button, gently past my hip bones. He pulled down my sweats and took them off completely. He must have been enjoying it because he did it slowly, and then he began kissing up my leg. Once he got to my thighs he moved to the inside, kissing and licking all the way. Suddenly he bit down, I yelped. But not in a painful way, it was all pure pleasure. I was moaning for him to move his head closer, and he did. He kissed me through my underwear, I closed my thighs together, trying to pull him closer, my hands were gripping the bed sheets, as if that were the only think to keep me there. His tongue slipped out and I could feel it against me, through the lace of my underwear, it only made it feel better. 

"please" I gasped "fuck, please"

I think he liked the sound of me gasping in pleasure because he pulled off my under wear, grabbed my thighs to pull them apart, and rest them on his shoulders as he finally started to eat my pussy. 

"oh my god" "fuck yes yes" my fingers were twisted into the sheets and my back was arching off the bed. His tongue was long and thick, I could feel it as he circled it around and around my throbbing clit, he was moaning into my pussy and my pussy was dancing for him. He slid his tongue down between my lips and I gasped as he stuck it inside me.

 "FUUUUUUUUUCK" I screamed, I was practically riding his tongue at this point. He took his tongue out from inside me and started teasing my clit again, then all of the sudden I feel his fingers inside me. I gasped. I think I stopped breathing. Then he started finger fucking me whilst licking my clit, his fingers were deep inside, curling and relaxing, curling and relaxing. going in and out in a Rhythm so smooth is was god like. I could feel it building up, the warmth in my belly, the fire in my chest. "I'm gonna cum, don't stop, don't stop, god don't stop!" and he didn't, he carried on eating my pussy, pushing his fingers deep inside me, daring me to cum and I did. All over his mouth and fingers. It erupted like a volcano inside of me, my whole body was tingling and on fire, I was shaking. That was the best fucking orgasm I had ever had in my life, Jesus Christ. 

I let out a sigh , I was breathless. I was completely exhausted, I could feel it in my whole body. 

"I hope you don't think we're done just yet, that was just a warm up"

I looked at him in shock, my mouth wide open. "What, surely not, what???" I said breathless, I could barely comprehend what was happening. Even through all of that he left his helmet on but I could see his mouth, that beautiful, beautiful talented mouth. it was all wet, with my pussy juices. He puts two fingers in my mouth and I start sucking, he moans. 

"See that, that's your pussy. Look what eating your pussy has done to me" he points down to the bulge in his pants. "I was just getting you ready for it" he unzipped his pants and out came his cock. By this time my mouth was on the floor. it was MASSIVE. I can honestly say, without a doubt in my mind that this is the BIGGEST dick I've ever seen. Jesus fuck, was it going to fit? I was almost scared of the size... 

"Close your mouth Y/N, its not going in there yet" he said cheekily. And suddenly, a fire ignited and I was fucking ready.

"I'm ready for it, please give it to me" I whimpered. He moved closer to me and started kissing me again, I let out a moan. I can't stand how horny he has made me. 

"But wait!" aren't you going to take off your riot gear? or your helmet?" I asked confused

"It's staying on, I can still fuck you in it." he said cockily 

"But I want to see you, I want to explore your body, I want to see your face"

"Y/N, tonight is all about you, and your pleasure. You know I can't show you my face"

I pouted "Hmphhh" 

He started kissing me again and I soon forgot about the fact he was in riot gear, all I cared about was having him fuck me. Plunging his giant throbbing cock inside of my and making me scream. Just as I thought he wasnt going to give me what I wanted, a moan escaped my mouth and with that, I slid inside me 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" we both said in unison. This is so much better than thought it would feel, I am full. I can feel every inch of his throbbing cock inside of me. 

"Are you ready" he asked, his teeth pressed together to stifle a moan

"Yes , fuck me Riot, please god, Fuck me" 

And with that, he plunged into me deeper, I screamed. He carried on thrusting in and out of me. If I thought he knocked the wind out of my the first day I met him, boy I was wrong. His thrusts were hard and urgent but tender at the same time. 

"Turn around" he growled

I did as he said, I would do anything this man asked me to do. 

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pushed my face into the bed and fucked me hard from behind. I could hear our skin slapping against each other and I could hear how fucking wet he had made me , the sound only made me hornier and wetter. 

He slid out of me and and turned me to face him, he grabbed me and lifted me up to him, he wrapped my legs around him and then he lowered me down onto his cock slowly. I was going to burst. I was completely wrapped around him and submerged onto him, he was slamming into me from below, i held onto his shoulders and started slamming down onto him, meeting him at that right point as he came up and I went down, I was screaming, god ive never been fucked so hard of good in my life. He had one arm wrapped around me, to help slam me down onto him and then he had his other hand playing with me. This man was beating my pussy up with his monster cock and still wanted to add extra by playing wit my clit?! I was in ecstasy. Then before too long, I felt it again, that warm tingly sensation in my tummy. 

"Riot, fuck yes. Yes yes yes Riot" I think he knew I was going to cum because he let out a moan. 

"Cum for me Y/N, Cum on my dick" he said forcefully. 

And I did. With the combination of him getting my G-SPot, which no man ever has, and his talented fingers on my clit, I had no choice but to give in to the overwhelming sheer pleasure of it all. And as soon as I did, he did too. He moaned my name as he came inside me. 

"Y/N ahhhhhhhhh" he said breathlessly. We both collapsed into a pile on the bed. Struggling to breathe. Gasping for air, not knowing how to collect ourselves, barely registering what had happened. 

I had just had the most earth shattering, mind blowing sex with a man who's face I've never seen. And without warning, I fell straight to sleep.

A/N: THERE YOU GO YOU FILTHY LITTLE WHORES, THERES THE FIRST PART OF YOUR SMUT. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK BELOW, ITS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT.