CHAPTER 9 - lets get smutty , again

My heart is beating so fast, im afraid its going to pound out of my chest.

He walked up to my room and slowly through the door way, he had to crouch down to make sure he didn't hit head. Ooooooh he was so fucking sexy, look at the size of him. With his big broad shoulders, his long, strong legs. Ugh, I want him. 

"Sit at the bottom of the bed" he said bossily. 

Shit, he doesn't need to tell me twice. I move my ass to the bottom of the bed just like he told me to. 

"You've got quite the mouth on you, Y/N. You always have an answer back for everything."

Welp, im going to combust

"Whats the matter, you don't have anything to say now?" he said with a cheeky smile 

I stared up at him, with what I imagined to be be my "longing and hungry' eyes

He moved closer to me and at this point I was face to face with his crotch. What I wouldn't give to have him slap me across the face with it. I want to choke on his dick, I want him to choke me with it. 

As if he could read my mind, he unzipped his pants and out tumbled his massive phat dick and slapped me across the face. My jaw hit the floor, it was beautiful, but Jesus Christ it was big. How on earth did that manage to fit inside me?!

"Thats right, open wide and show me what else that mouth can do, besides answer back" he said sexily 

And with that, I was away with it. I grabbed his dick in both of my hands and I swear, they couldn't even touch. The girth in hick cock alone was something else entirely, but the length, Riot was fucking Packing. It must've been a fool long?!

Anyway,i brought my head down and I kissed the tip. Salty. I looked up at him and then I got to work. I started but swirling my tongue all around the tip, stopping only to spit on his cock and used my hands to spread it, to lube it all up for me. My hands continued working their ways up and down, up and down whilst my tongue explored every inch of it. Could it fit inside my mouth? I guess we'll see. I opened wide and I sunk my mouth down onto his cock. I pushed my head down further, I was going to take this. I was going to take his cock like a champion. My head moved up whilst my hands were twisting. He let out a moan. Fuuuuuck, I love a man who's not afraid to make a noise.

All of the sudden he grabs my head and starts fucking my throat. Thats it, use me and make me your little whore, I can feel his cock throbbing in my mouth, I think he's about to cum. But then he pulls it out of my mouth and looks down at me. He wipes away the face fucked tears from my face and lifts me and up and kisses me.

"I'm going to fuck you now" he said matter of factly "but first, these"

He pulls out handcuffs from the pocket on the side of his pants. They definitely look like industrial grade handcuffs. And that turned me on even more. He locked my wrists into the cuffs and then cuffed them to the posts of my bed. 

I felt so exposed. 

"What, no asking me to take my helmet or Riot gear off tonight?" He said cheekily? 

"I've actually grown very fond of it, I find it incredibly sexy" I bit my lip.

"Good girl" he said as he climbed onto the bed. I stifled a moan. 

"I'm going to put this on you, don't be scared."

He removed the scarf from his neck and folded it to wrap around my eyes. 

"Can you see anything?" he asked 

"No, I said breathlessly, I can't see anything.

"Perfect" he sounded pleased with himself. 

All of the sudden I heard a ripping noise, he had ripped my shirt off my and pulled down my pants and taken off my underwear. I gasped.

I felt him straddle over me and he began to kiss me again. Mmmm, those lips. I wish I could feel them against me forever. I could hear him breathing heavy in my ear now and I could feel his cock throbbing against the entrance of my pussy. What was he waiting for?? fuck me!

My hips had a mind of their own and started inching towards him, going against his cock. I felt it slip between my pussy lips and I moved back and forth. 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" i moaned. This felt so good. His dick was rubbing against my clit as I was sliding up and down. The fact that I couldn't use my hands to touch him and I couldn't see anything made the whole experience more tantalising.

My breathing grew heavier and more shallows could feel myself about to Cum, God I wanted him, I needed him! im Getting closer and closer and all of the sudden he stops. I could have screamed. 

"Why did you stop?!" I asked desperately 

"You don't get to cum yet Y/N. You have to learn to be patient and do as I say. 

And with that, he slid inside my dripping wet cunt and I let out a scream. He continued to thrust in and out hard and fast, it almost felt like he was hate fucking me. This was torture, I needed to touch him, but I couldn't. He was using my body for his pleasure but god, it felt like it was all for my pleasure. 

"Oh fuck yes, harder Riot, fuck me harder"

He yanked my legs up around him which allowed him to go deeper, I could feel him in my cervix. He was holding my hips and slamming my pussy down onto his cock just as hard as he was thrusting in. At this point im screaming in pleasure, begging him not to stop.

all at once I feel his hand on my throat and him squeezing at the sides

"You listen to me, you're going to be fucking quiet until I say so" he grunted between each thrust "Shut the fuck up" and he squeezed harder. 

I was getting light headed , I could feel it, but it felt so fucking good. My breathing was restricted, I couldn't see, I couldn't make a sound and this monster of a man was rearranging my fucking guts, I was in heaven. He let go of my throat and and I hear a metallic sound, all of the sudden the blind fold comes off and I realise he had cut it off with a switch blade. He's still fucking me but now he's going slower and deeper. He Drags the switch blade down my neck and across my breasts. I looked at him, wide eyes and in shock as to what was happening.

"Scream my fucking name" And with that he slammed into me and I screamed. I couldn't help it. With having all my senses deprived and then all of the sudden having them back and with the new experience of having knife on me, which was incredibly sexy, it was all too much for me to bare 

"I'm cumming , im cumming . im cumming" I moan just as I explode. It moves through me like a tidal wave and I am euphoric. He came moments later and breathed my name softly but urgently and collapsed beside me. He quickly undid my handcuffs and I was free.

"That. was. something. else" I exclaimed breathlessly. "The knife took me by surprised, but I have to say, it fucking turned me the fuck on. I thought I would be scared but I found myself wishing you would've pulled it out sooner..."

"That" he said "Is a taster of what you get when you don't do as your told. But please, feel welcome to defy me again, I loved making you my little whore" he said devilishly.

I don't know who this man is, but I think im falling in love. help.

A/N: HOPE THIS WAS SMUTTY ENOUGH! I TRIED TO MAKE HIM MORE AGGRESSIVE BUT I FEEL LIKE HE RESPECTS US TOO MUCH. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK! I WILL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER IN THE DAY