CHAPTER 4 - STAY

"WHAT'" I choked. Where the hell did he think this was going?!

"I need to be able to see your wound clearly, where's your first aid kit?" 

I blushed. I'm such an idiot, of course that's why he told me to take off my pants, so he can fucking look at where I was shot. I hope he didn't think that I thought something else...

"Its under the kitchen sink, just through there"I pointed off in a forward direction.

He went into the kitchen and I sat down on the couch, I removed my pants but suddenly became very aware that my underwear was not entirely full coverage. I can feel my skin going bright red, shit. 

He walked back in holding the first aid kit and a bottle of vodka. Vodka???? I think he saw me blushing because he stopped walking 

"you can just lay down and cover your -ahem- modesty with that throw if you want. I just need to see down your hip and top of your thigh area" wow, he's so respectful. I blushed again 

I covered myself with the throw and laid down, he came over and knelt beside me. He was still wearing his mask and helmet. This man has practically saw me half naked and all I can see of him is his beautiful long dreadlocks. They're brown but it looks like there's gold weaving between them. I was dying to touch one, they looked so soft. I was mesmerised. 

I felt his Hand touch my hip, I flinched. Not because it hurt, but because his hands were softer than I thought they would be, they were bigger too. 

"Sorry" he said, looking at me 

"No, you're fine, just a bit cold" I giggled nervously 

His hand moved down further to my thigh and I think he was trying to get a closer look at the wound because he squeezed it ever so slightly and pulled it a bit closer to him. God my heart was beating fast now, I was remembering my dream and my thighs wrapped around him and his hands running up my thigh higher and higher. Oh no. I could feel it. I could feel that warm sensation gathering and pooling around inside between my thighs. I prayed he would be done soon so I could avoid the awkwardness but I also prayed his hands would continue the way they would in my dream...

"Well, it looks like its just a surface wound. You're going to have a pretty nasty bruise but there's no serious damage here. you're quite lucky, it could have been so much worse"

I jolted back to reality. "Oh. right, well that's good then I suppose" I laughed sheepishly "Thank you for doing this for me, thank you for everything actually"

"No need to thank me, Y/N I'm just here to help. Fuck those bastards right? Anyway, you can put your pants back on now, but I would adivse wearing something loose fitting just to avoid aggravating  your injury"

God the only loose thing I have is a pair of sweats that should've been thrown away years ago. fuck it, I already look a mess, it's fine. 

I went into my room to change into a tank top and my sweats and me being the girl that I am, I obviously had to check myself out in the mirror to see how I looked. I mean, I didnt look great but Its not the worst state ive been in. I redid my hair in a ponytail and I went back out into the living room. He was sat on the couch, he looked like he was relaxing. I don't know if its just this guy or if you can tell how sexy all guys are with just their body language? He just exuberated  sexiness. He turned my way 

"You all good?" he asked

"yeah yeah im all good. I was just about to make a coffee, do you want one?"

"Sure, if you're making one"

I put on the machine and looked for two matching mugs in the cupboard, I found some old ones Sarah had got made for me saying 'Drink coffee, have sex and fuck the Patriarchy' They'll do.

I brought the coffee over to the coffee table and I set it down on the coasters. He let out a laugh again

"Have sex and fuck the patriarchy huh? These are great, where did you get them?" he asked with a smile in his voice, he pulled down the cloth mask that was covering his mouth to take a drink. Fuck me, look at those lips. His lips were so voluminous and juicy that I couldn't help but imagine what they would feel like to bite...

"oh those, umm, Sarah got those for me a couple years ago after I went to my first protest" I said shyly

"They're great. So tell me, how long have you been an activist for? what do you stand for?" he asked keenly 

This set me off, I went into a long rant about my first protest and why I feel the way that I do and how I came to be into it. We talked for absolute ages, him telling me about all the marches and protest he's been at. How he wants to protect the peace and wants equal rights. He said he wasn't an anarchist per se,  but I think he is. I looked at the clock. 3AM?! WHAT?

"Oh my god" 

"What?!' he sounded worried 

"Nothing, I just didn't realise it had gotten so late. It's 3am"

"Oh wow, yeah I should probably get going" he said, if im not mistaken, he sounded a bit sad

"No don't be silly, it's fine. You can just stay here if you'd like, you can sleep on the couch? here, I'll get you some blankets and pillows" God, could I sound any more eager.

"No honestly its fine, I can call someone to come pick me up, But thank you"

"No, I insist. Just wait there, ill get everything for you."

I speed walked out of the living room and got the spare blankets and pillows for him and tried to walk back as quick as possible. 

"Right, here are you pillows and blankets, the bathroom is the second door on the left. You know where the kitchen is if you're hungry. Is there anything else you need?" God shut up you idiot, leave him be!

"No, I think I'll be fine" he laughed.

"Alright, well I'll see you in the morning" I could feel myself blushing again, I rushed into my room quickly and jumped into bed. What is wrong with me?! im letting a strange man stay at my house, what sane person does that? 

On the other hand, he did look after me and he was completely respectful. I wish he'd disrespect me. No, shut up!I wonder if he'll take his mask off to sleep? God what do I say to him in the morning? Should I have offered him my bed?

my mind eventually calmed down and I drifted off remembering what it felt like when he had carried me, the way his sting arms felt around me, I want him to do it again...

A/N: y'all im about to burst. I feel like Riot is waaaay to respectful for us dirty whores. but man im gonna make it smutty to satisfy us. Please vote for for this and share it so I know you want more!