Chapter 1 - Genesis

*3rd person POV*

14 years old Izuku couldn't do anything, but to watch his house burn. His mom was still inside, fighting for her life. You can say that a fire isn't a big deal for heroes, right? It's true, but heroes nowadays cared only about fame and money.
There weren't any cameras, so those "Heroes" didn't want to risk hurting themselves in this fire, because no one would see it.

Izuku was crying so much, that he blacked out from exhaustion. He woke up, still laying in the same place, the "Heroes" didn't even bother to take him to the hospital. He stood up, and walked away from the ruins of his old house. He knew that his mom didn't survive. But he couldn't cry anymore, he was just walking down the street, without any emotions.

Izuku knew what to do. He didn't want to be a Hero, if this meant looking at someone's death without doing anything, just because noone would see it, but he still wanted to save other people, so he wanted to become a vigilante.

When he was walking, he felt something weird. A weird feeling, he never felt before. He felt... stronger. It didn't make any sense to him, because he was a 'quirkless loser'. But suddenly, thick black mist appeared on his legs, and started to slowly cover Izuku's whole body.

When he opened his eyes again, he was on top of a tall building. He was surprised and scared, because he didn't know what happened. He looked in all the directions, hoping to spot someone who used his quirk on him. When he noticed that no-one was nearby, he started to think. After some time, a thought passed his mind, something he hoped was true. Izuku came with a thought, that he wasn't quirkless like everyone told him. His quirk decided to activate, because of his mother's death which resulted in strong emotions. And it wasn't only the black mist thing, he also felt super strong, like he could actually beat the shit out of All Might any moment.

QUIRKS:

Void: Allows the user to teleport to any location he wants, that he visited before.
Also, allows to create Black Mist, to hide the user ( like a smoke grenade )
Drawbacks:  Overusing result is a huge headache. Can be erased.

Strength Enhancer: Boosts user's physical limits, making him stronger than even All Might is. Has no drawbacks and can't be erased.

Sixth Sense: User feels if he is in danger, also allows to predict attacks. Can't be erased.

When Izuku turned 15, he began his vigilante work. He started by stopping some robbers or rapists. His suit was like his canon one, but with a mask that covered his whole face.

( with the mask )

( with the mask )

Character: Depressed, practically emotionless, caring and kind. Also, hates perverts and bullies.

That's it for the description and the prologue, I hope you will enjoy this story.
Write comments if I should change anything, I'll read all of them.