Chapter 26 - Investigation

The Investigation Team members started their job immediately after receiving the necessary informations. They knew that their search for the villains was dangerous and difficult, but it was something they couldn't do anything about. All of the League of Villains' members were a threat to community and civilians, so the heroes needed to take action.

Izuku, however, was currently crouching on one of the rooftops, looking at the peaceful street underneath. He searched for any suspicious events, but to no avail. It seemed like all of the villains suddenly stopped their attacks, which couldn't mean anything good.

'It's calm before the storm...' Izuku thought, jumping on top of another bulding.

He was almost finished with his patrol, but suddenly he noticed an odd thing. On one of the streets, was a bar. It wasn't anything weird, since bars are pretty common around this parts of the city, however, something felt odd about this place. Izuku decided to walk inside, without his mask or hero suit on. The sun was slowly hiding behind the horizon, which meant that most of the people would leave the place soon.

The bar looked normal. Some tables, chairs, couches and drunk people all around the place. Izuku took his surroundings in and walked towards an empty table in the corner.
During his vigilante work, he learned many stealth skills with or without his quirk and he decided to use one of them now.

Izuku covered himself in the Void, completely erasing his presence. Of course, he still observed the bar, looking for any clues on the villains or any odd behaviours. That's when he noticed a certain purple-mist person, standing behind the counter. Izuku quickly recognised him, as one of the USJ attackers.

The greenette could leave and inform the other members of the team about his discovery, but he didn't want to risk losing such a good opportunity to capture one of the main LoV members. He stood up and walked towards the exit, forming a plan in his head.

Izuku walked towards the mist villain, with his hands in the pockets to not look dangerous. He sat on the bar chair in front of the counter and looked at his target.

"Can I get a drink? Anything you have is okay." Izuku asked.

"Of course, I'll get you something." Kurogiri replied before turning around. This was a chance for Izuku to attack him, but the greenette wasn't so stupid. If a well-known villain was standing here like nothing happened, this meant that the bar was filled with other villains.

"Can I ask for your name?" Kurogiri asked while pouring some alcohol in the cup.

"Izuku. I don't have a nickname or something." The boy replied.

"Well, I think I recognise you from somewhere... Have we met before?" The mist villain asked.

"I don't think so." Izuku lied, before drinking the alcohol in front of him. "But we might get to know each other soon."

The green haired boy quickly wrapped his Void around Kurogiri and teleported away from the bar, straight to the UA grounds. Izuku swiftly put quirk cancelling cuffs on the villain's, what he presumed to be arms, successfuly erasing his ability to escape.

"What? What the fuck are you doing?!" Kurogiri yelled at the greenette.

"Arresting you?" Izuku replied blankly.

"Who are you?" The mist villain asked after calming down.

"Void." The former vigilante said.

"So that's why I recognized you. You were there during the USJ ambush." Kurogiri responded, while looking around. "Where are we? It doesn't look like a police station."

"UA." Izuku said. "Of course, your cuffs are not going to be removed."

The green haired boy warped inside the building and headed towards the principal's office. The school was empty, because most of the classes were already over. Izuku entered Nezu's office and sat down on the couch, still holding Kurogiri.

"So, what's this abo-" Nezu started as he spun around in his chair, only to see Izuku with a well-known villain cuffed next to him. "I see. Great job Mr. Void, I will notify all of the members to come here as fast as possible."

AN: The last arc of the story is started. I hope you will like the next chapters as much as the previous ones. Also, thank you for all the Views, Votes and most importantly Comments. I'd love to read your feedback, since it could help me to improve on my writing skills. Anyways, have a nice day/night!