Chapter 30 - Death

Izuku opened his eyes and looked around. That's when he noticed a person standing in front of him. A green haired woman, looking in his eyes with a sympathetic smile.

"M-Mom?" The boy said, his vision becoming blurry as his eyes began to flood with tears. He couldn't even speak properly, due to the shear shock he was experiencing. "I-Is this really y-you?"

"Izuku, baby!" She ran up to him and crushed her son into a warm hug. A hug both of them needed for so long. The embrace they couldn't share through the main part of Izuku's life, the embrace he wanted to remember forever. Their tears began to pour down on the ground.

The place they were in was a forest, with a campfire and two tree stumps next to it. They sat down and began to talk. ( if you get the reference, you're a god )

"Mo-" Izuku tried to speak, but was quickly cut of by his mother.

"Izuku, I know that you want to blame yourself for what happened, but you should know that it's not your fault. I've been watching you all the time. I'm so, so sorry that I couldn't be with you while you were growing up. I'm sorry that you had to live alone for so long. I'm just a terrible mother..." She said while more tears formed in her already watery eyes.

"Mom. There's not even one thing that makes me mad at you. You're the only person who thought of me as a human, a living person with emotions and feelings. Everyone said that I didn't deserve to live, that I was useless, worthless, stupid or even suggested me to commit. You never did that. You were always with me, supporting my goals and dreams. I still remember us playing these dumb hero games with me when I was four, do you?" He chuckled, his face formed into a smile.

"Of course I remember it, Izu. You were so cute when you wore that All Might onesie!" She laughed and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes. "I just... I'm so proud of you Izuku. You grew up alone and still managed to stay the same person I knew. I really, really love you. But it seems that our time is over."

"I love you too, Mom" Izuku said but quickly realised what Inko just said. "What? What do you mean?"

"It seems that your mission in the world of living isn't over yet. It's not the time for you to die, Izuku. Please, take care of Eri and for the love of god, take Mina on a date already." Inko chuckled, tears filling her eyes again. "I love you Izuku, you're the best son I could ever wish for."

With that said, Izuku blacked out. The words of his mother replaying over and over again in his mind. He knew that his mother wouldn't judge him for anything he has done. But he was sad.

Sad, that he couldn't stay with his mother forever.

Hey, guys! This chapter is short, I know. It's because it's more of a filler. I'm working on the next chapter, so it should come out someday.

Also, I was just reading some fic and this appeared.

I literally wrote two of them... thanks for the suggestions, Wattpad.