Chapter 13 - Mama

After the 'test', Izuku came back to his dorm. He may be cold, emotionless or brutal, but if it comes to Eri, he is kind and loving. He missed her during the day and he was happy to see his daughter again. He took out his keys and unlocked the door.

"Papa!" Eri yelled while jumping on Izuku. "I missed you..."

"Hi Eri. I missed you too." He replied after picking her up.

When Eri escaped her papa's grasp, she headed back to the living room and sat on the sofa. Meanwhile Izuku went to the kitchen and prepared some food for them to eat.

When the greenette finished preparing the food, he heard a knock on the door. He was surprised, but decided to check who it is anyway. When he opened the door, he saw a certain pink skinned girl, standing in front of him.

"Hey, Izu!" She greeted.

"Oh, hi. How did you know where I live?" Izuku asked.

"I may or may not have begged Aizawa to tell me?" Mina replied with a smile on her face.

"Why am I not surprised?" He sighed. "You want to eat with us?"

"Us? You're not alone?" Mina asked surprised.

"Nah, Eri is with me." He responded, letting the pink skinned girl inside.

"Who is she?" She asked.

"She is my daughter." Izuku said simply.

"What?! But you're 16?" Mina asked, confused.

"I adopted her. Well, Nezu helped me to do so. It was a part of his offer." He explained. "So, you want to meet her?"

"Of course!" The pink girl replied energetically.

The two entered the living room and looked at the couch. Eri was sitting here and drawing something with crayons. When the little girl spotted Mina, she quickly hid behind her papa's leg. Izuku calmed her down and explained that Mina isn't dangerous and she wants to meet her.

"Hey, Eri! I'm sorry for scaring you, I just wanted to meet the cutest little girl I ever seen!" Mina said, smiling at the girl.

"I'm sorry, Miss...?" Eri apologised without stuttering. It was thanks to Izuku, who helped her to eliminate her shyness.

"Just call me Mina, sweetie." The older girl replied while patting Eri's head.

After the introduction, they all sat at the table and enjoyed the food that Izuku prepared earlier. Mina spent the rest of the day at her new teacher's room, playing with Eri and talking with him.

When Mina was leaving, Eri said something that will change her life forever.

"Goodnight, Mama!" Eri said while hugging the pink girl.

"Goodnight, Eri!" Mina said nearly crying from the cutenesses. She was smiling the whole way back to her own room.

'I'd really want to be your Mama, Eri...' She thought while falling asleep.