Chapter 6 - The USJ Incident

Mina woke up as usual and started preparing for her next day of school. She quickly dressed in her uniform, and left to the bus stop.

When she arrived at UA, she couldn't help but feel uneasy, like something bad was going to happen, but quickly brushed this feeling off. She entered the class and waited for her homeroom teacher to arrive.

"Today we are going to the USJ, so get your hero suits, and meet me in front of the bus."
Aizawa-sensei said, and left the classroom with his yellow sleeping bag.

When everyone was ready, they went inside the bus, and prepared for their today's training. Mina was excited, because she could use her quirk. And trust me, she loved it.

The bus arrived, and the students were amazed by the building. It was a huge dome, inside of which were many different areas. At the entrance, they met a pro hero Thirteen and she explained the foundations of being a rescue hero. After Thirteen finished, Class 1A looked down the huge staircase to look at the areas closely. That'a when a purple mist appeared in front of a fountain.

"The exercise has already started? These are fake villains right?" Kirishima asked while cracking his knuckles.

"No! These aren't fake! Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa shouted while putting his goggles on his eyes. Shortly after, he jumped down the staircase and started to beat the shit out of every villain he came across.

"We are the League of Villains, we are here to kill All Might!" A man with a hand sticked on his face said while scratching his neck. "We were informed that he will be there, but I don't see him! So, let's kill some brats and hope he will arrive." The man smiled crazily and said something to the purple mist guy.

The mist guy suddenly appeared in front of the students. An Ash Blonde boy along with a Red Spiky haired boy tried to attack him, but to no avail.

Just as the purple guy ( wait... William? )
was about to use his quirk to divide the students all around the place, a cloud of black mist formed in front of them.

"Don't worry, you are safe now." Said a voice, which only Mina was able to recognise.

"Void..." she whispered, loud enough for her classmates to hear.

"What? This vigilante?! How do you know?!" A brown haired girl asked.

"No time for this, we are under attack." Mina said, and started to secrete the acid on her palms.

Meanwhile, the black mist faded away, and everyone could see a figure of a boy with a mask, standing in front of the mist guy.

Izuku quickly smashed the iron collar of the villain, which resulted in knocking him out.
The vigilante ran down the stairs, to help the Erasure Hero.

"Who are you?!" Eraserhead yelled, noticing the boy.

"Void." Izuku said simply, while punching a low ranked villain in face.

"You know I could arrest you right now, kid?" Aizawa asked after defeating all the low class villains.

"I know, but we have much more serious problems right now." Izuku answered, looking at the giant creature with a beak. "They said, they're here to kill All Might, so I guess this thing is designed to be able to do so."

"So, what do you suggest?" Eraserhead asked.

"You go back to the students, I will kill this thing." Izuku said calmly.

"What? No way I'm letting you fight this creature alone!" Aizawa said seriously.

"Well, then just erase it's quirk when I fight it." Izuku said, preparing to attack.

"I don't like this idea, but okay. Good luck." Eraser said, and focused on the monster.

"Nomu! Kill those bastards!" Yelled the leader of the league.

The fight lasted about 5 seconds. Nomu leaped at Izuku and attempted to punch him, while the boy dodged easily. The Vigilante quickly smashed Nomu's head, resulting in it launching in a wall behind the creature.

Complete silence. Everyone who saw the 'fight' was shocked. The creature was designed to kill All Might and Void killed it with one punch. After about 5 seconds of pure shock, the mist guy came back to reality.

"Shigaraki! We should leave, one of the students managed to leave. Also, this kid killed our Nomu, so there's no way our plan will work!" The villain yelled.

"How did you defeat the Nomu?! You cheater! It was supposed to be the strongest living creature!" Shigaraki yelled at the Vigilante.

"I just punched it." Izuku replied with a deadpan look on his face.

"I will kill you next time, you brat! Kurogiri, let's get out of here, before more of the heroes arrive!" Shigaraki said.

Kurogiri opened the portal, and both of the villains left. The students were safe, and no one was hurt. Eraserhead quickly walked to check on the vigilante. Of course, he could arrest him, but after this display of power, he believed it wasn't possible.

"Hey, kid. Are you okay?" Aizawa asked a bit worried.

"I'm fine." Izuku said with a emotionless expression.

"I shouldn't be praising you, because your basically breaking the law, but good job." Aizawa said honestly.

"I just did what I thought was right." the vigilante replied.

After they talked, Izuku made his way towards the students. They were a bit scared, but a certain pink skinned girl smiled at the approaching boy.

"You know, I was worried. This thing seemed really strong." Mina said, while walking to the vigilante.

"Ashido, stay back! He could be dangerous!" Yelled a tall blue haired boy with glasses.

"Him? Nah, he's friendly." Mina said, while ruffling Izuku's hair. "At least for me."

"Mina, what are you doing?" Izuku asked calmly.

"Oh, sorry! But are you okay?" Mina asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm okay, this thing didn't even touch me." The vigilante responded.

Meanwhile, rest of the students were in a state of pure confusion. Their classmate was talking with a famous vigilante, without any problems. He even used her first name! They didn't know what was happening.

Soon, the doors of the building opened, revealing many heroes ready to fight, and a Mouse-Bear-Dog thing, sitting on one of the heroes shoulders.

"Sorry it took so long, but I gathered quite a party! You are safe no-... Where are the villains?" the chimera asked, confused.

"Me and Void took care of them, so there is no danger." Aizawa said while watching the Vigilante talk with one of his students.

"Void? That vigilante?" asked Nezu.

"Yes, he killed that huge monster with one hit." Eraserhead said, pointing at the now headless Nomu.

After Izuku talked with Mina, he quickly warped to his house, because he didn't want to be chased by heroes.