Chapter 17 - Homerun

Izuku's head shot towards the direction of the purple haired midget. The dwarf was running in the direction of the unconscious Asui with lewd thoughts in his mind. The green haired boy quickly dashed at Mineta, catching his neck with one hand.

"You. What do you think you're doing?" Izuku said with venom in his voice. "You want to take advantage of this girl, huh? You are a fucking trash, not a hero in training."

"And what if I do? What can you do to me?" Mineta asked with confidence.

"Oh, I just wanted to say that I have a license to do whatever I want. It includes cutting your dick off and shoving it in your mouth." Izuku said. Mineta shivered at the thought and stopped arguing, but as soon as the greenette let him go, he continued to run at the poor frog girl. That was an mistake.

Izuku kicked the midget with all his might, launching him through the glass roof, probably breaking some ribs in the process. That was the last time Mineta stepped on the school's ground, probably because he had no chance of surviving.

The class gasped in shock. I mean, who wouldn't be surprised when their teacher just drop kicked a child in self defence.

"I hope all of you understood the consequences of being a scum like him?" Izuku asked the class, which earned him a wave of furious nods.
"Good. Let's continue with our test."

Mina attacked, using her Acid again, but Izuku was way too fast to hit him. He dashed at the pink girl and just pushed out of the ring, not wanting to hurt his only friend, even if it was only a test. The rest of the students met the same fate as the previous ones, getting knocked out or leaving the fighting zone. Izuku just untied the blindfold and approached the group after they all woke up.

"You all did very good, but there is still much to improve. I'll help you with your skills on our next lessons, but for now, class is dismissed." Izuku said before leaving the gym.

AN: I've had some more time today, so I decided to write as much chapters as I could. Sorry if I won't post fast, but I'll try my best to write whenever I can. Also, let me know in the comments if you enjoy the story, I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

The deadly caterpillar xD