Chapter 29 - The Finale pt. 3

———————————-
TW - Blood, Gore, Death, Decapitation, Foul Language
———————————-

"One down, seven more to go".

Although Izuku said that, he wasn't sure about his chances of beating all of the villains. Of course, he is strong, but the odds of him surviving are depressingly low. Well, not like our protagonist cares.

"What did you do to her?!" Shigaraki yelled annoyed while scratching his neck.

"Not important, since you're about to share the same fate." Izuku said, once again preparing to risk his life. You may think, why does he risk so much? That's because he doesn't have anything to lose, his  mind fixated on beating the villains no matter if he leaves the room alive.

Muscular dashed at Izuku, his leg going for a kick. The boy quickly dodged and jumped back. That's when Stain tried to perform a sneak attack at his back, by slashing his neck with a dagger. Izuku ducked under the blade and kicked Stain straight in the face, which earned him some bone breaking sounds. The hero killer backed away, only to be replaced by  Mr. Compress.

He wasn't strong, but one touch and Izuku is gone. The former vigilante spun on his heels and smashed Mr. Compress's skull on the floor with a powerful kick. The blood splattered on his shoes, but he didn't care at the moment. Slowly, but surely he was getting in a better position in this
one-sided fight. Izuku killed 2 of the 8 enemies, each kill making it easier to win.

"You're probably thinking that it will be easier now?" Shigaraki laughed. "I'm sorry for you, but now we won't give you the advantage of fighting only 2 of us at once."

All of the villains dashed forward, Izuku's eyes twitched, but he quickly made a plan in his head. He ran back to the door, the villains following closely behind.

"What? You think you'll be able to escape? Don't make me laugh!" The leader of the group yelled.

"I'm not escaping, though you probably should." Izuku replied, while he slided on the floor, reaching for Stain's katana. The blade was destroyed, but still sharp and definitely useful.

The boy turned around and prepared for the clash. One of his swords making it's way in the direction of the weakest enemy, Spinner. He was fast, but a bit too slow for the unexpected attack. Stain's katana went through his head, the red liquid pouring on the floor. The villain went limp, his body fell down with a thud and a disgusting crack. The irony of this moment, the greatest Stain follower, killed by his idol's own weapon.

The rest of the villains continued the attack at the green haired boy. He tried to dodge, but to no avail. Muscular's fist connected with his stomach, launching the former vigilante into a wall.

The boy felt only one thing, massive wave of pain struck his whole body, the impact damaging his ribs, probably breaking some of them. He stood up, the world spinning in his vision. Izuku calmed down and steadied his breath. There were no escape options, he had to fight.

"Hah, brat! How do you feel now, huh?!" Shigaraki taunted while he was making his way to the wounded boy.

"It stung a bit, but I'm as good as new." Izuku replied, his stance once again indicated his will to fight.

Dabi's flames quickly made Izuku jump away from his position, he had to deal with him as fast as he could. However, the blue flame quirk user was different, he didn't want to kill the intruder, he was just following the orders, because he feared the leader. Of course, Izuku knew about his identity and decided not to kill the poor Todoroki. He warped behind the said person and chopped his neck, consciousness leaving the burned villain.