Chapter 28 - The Finale pt.2

After Izuku left his dorm, he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He needed to leave no matter what the girls said. Did he not care about them? Of course he did. Mina was and technically still is the only person he could talk or share his feelings with. Although the bond wasn't strong, it definitely will be soon. And for Eri, she was like a daughter to him. Always ready to play or cheer him up when he needed it the most. But one thing couldn't leave Izuku's mind.

'Do I really love her? I guess the fact I don't hate the idea proves it, but how do I make her happy?' Izuku thought for a while, but he decided to leave it for now. 'I need to defeat the villains. It's more important at the moment.'

With that thought, Izuku decided to do the most reckless thing you could imagine.

The green haired boy could be seen at the roof of the same building as the last time, looking at the obscure bar down on the street. He made the decision, to risk his life and attack the villains on his own. Not because he wanted to be famous. And not because he wanted to earn anything from doing it. His reasoning was simple.

'It's better if I go alone, than risking the lives of other heroes while going in a group.'

Izuku knew that it was practically impossible to defeat all of the villains alone, but he didn't care. All of the heroes that could die in the attack had families, that would miss them if something would happen. Of course he had Eri and Mina, but he was sure that they could find someone better to be around with if he disappeared.

The greenette waited for the moon to rise, before jumping down on the roof and sneaking around the building. He knew that the bar wasn't the only place the villains were present, so he assumed that their base was located under the ground. He quickly erased his presence and entered the bar.

He was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filling the whole room. The loud noises and yelling were heard from all directions. Izuku quickly stopped to calm his nerves, before going further inside. He knew that the villains were alarmed after Kurogiri's disappearance, so he needed to be as careful as possible.

He passed the bartender and silently entered the backrooms of the bar. As he thought, there were stairs, leading down. He made his way down, only to enter the huge room with all of the League members staring in his direction.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us! What brings you here, Void?" Said the blue haired leader of the group.

"I'm here to end your whole career." Izuku replied seriously, before absorbing the darkness he was covered with.

"Good luck with that, idiot." Shigaraki said before signaling the other members to attack the intruder.

———————————-
TW: Gore, Blood, Death
-———————————

As expected, Toga rushed at Izuku with her knifes ready to stab the boy. He dodged the first attack and kicked her in the stomach, before turning around to face Stain. The hero killer glared at the boy, his intense aura filled the room. The green haired boy dashed at him, searching for some opening in his stance, but to no avail. Stain's katana flung at the vigilantes head with inhuman speed. Izuku swung his head to the side, dodging the sword by a millimetres. He kicked it out of the hero killer's grasp and continued with his attack.

Izuku decided to bring his own weapon out. The long, pitch black katana was quickly unsheathed form the saya. Izuku was about to cut Stains arm off, before he felt an immense pain in his back. He turned around, only to see Toga with a psychotic smile on her face.

"Ohh, Mr. Void! You look soo cute with blood all over your body!" She yelled with her eyes shaped like small hearts. Izuku quickly checked his back and froze. Two knifes were sticking out of the lower part of his torso. The blood was dripping on the floor and his hero suit was completely red. His vision became a bit fuzzy, but the former vigilante quickly shook the feeling off.

Izuku turned back to Stain, at the same moment the hero killer threw a dagger in his direction. The greenette catched it and threw it back, while avoiding the attacks of his next enemy - Muscular. The big mountain of muscles throwed a punch straight in Izuku's gut, but he narrowly missed after the boy rolled on the floor between his legs. Izuku back away to think of a plan, because god damn, he needed it fast.

'Okay, Toga doesn't have her knives anymore, which is good. Stain's katana is laying on the other side of the room, which gives me the range advantage. Muscular is strong but slow enough for me to dodge him. The rest won't attack now because they would block the others' movements. If I keep this up, I can defe-' His train of thoughts was stopped by a huge fist colliding with his face. He was quickly knocked on the floor, without any trouble. Izuku flinched with pain, not because of the punch, but the knives were going deeper inside his body. He tried to stand up, but his limbs gave out. The greenette prepared himself for the final blow, but then he heard yelling.

"Don't kill him! He's mine!" Toga yelled, while running in his direction, she quickly launched herself on his body and looked in his eyes.
"I love you, Mr. Void! You're so cute!"

She closed her eyes and slid her tongue inside the boy's mouth.

The next second was shocking for all of the League members. Toga suddenly yelled with pain, jumped away from the vigilante and began coughing blood everywhere.
Izuku stood up and spitted a fragment of her tongue in her direction. The villains looked terriefied, by the sight of their friend fighting for her life while choking on her own blood. The greenette wiped the red liquid off his lips, and looked at the remaining enemies.

"One down, seven more to go."

Heya! It's been so long! ( Yes it's a reference ). The chapter is done and I'm beginning to work on the next one.

If you're wondering why I mentioned that there are 8 members of the League, I decided that I wanted to only include the main villains in the story. The villains are: Toga, Shigaraki, Spinner, Twice, Muscular, Mr. Compress, Dabi and Stain. I hope it makes sense and doesn't discourage you to read the rest of the story. Thanks for reading and see you... soon?