Chapter 24 - Feelings

AN: This picture isn't even related to the story, but I added it because William Afton.

Mina finally decided to leave the bed and she made her way to the bathroom. After getting herself ready for the day, the pink girl entered Eri's room.

"Heeey, Eri! Wake up!" Mina half-yelled, waking the little girl.

"Mama! What are you doing here so early?" Eri asked before yawning.

"Well, why don't you come eat the breakfast with me and your papa? We will explain everything." Mina said and left the room to let the girl change.

The small family sat at the table and began to eat. Izuku made some delicious sandwiches for Mina and pancakes for Eri. The pink haired girl started to explain the current situation to Eri with a smile on her face. The day went on quickly, because the most part of it Mina spent on unpacking her things in the guest's room.
However, her mind was focused on something else.

'I know that I love Izuku, but should I tell him?'
Mina thought while putting her clothes into the wardrobe. 'Maybe he doesn't like me like that? Or he already has someone?'

She quickly decided, that she will tell Izuku. Mina wasn't a person who would keep her emotions in check for a long time, so she decided to try her luck.

Mina went back to the living room and noticed Eri, sitting on the couch, watching TV. Izuku was in his room, doing something on his laptop. Mina knew that it was the perfect time to talk with him alone and she quickly walked in his direction.

"Hey, Izu?" Mina started.

"Hey, Mina. What's up?" Izuku replied while he looked up from his laptop.

"What are you working on?" She asked.

"I still need to go on patrols, so I'm just checking the news, to see if any villains appear." He answered.

"Oh, and by the way... I wanted to talk with you about something." Mina said as here cheeks started to turn a bit liliac.

"What is it?" Izuku asked, before standing up from behind the desk and sitting on his bed. He patted the spot next to him to show the girl that she could sit there.

"Uh... I um... First, I wanted to ask you something." She started, still blushing a bit.

"Hmm?" Izuku hummed.

"So, wouldn't your girlfriend be mad if I live with you? I mean, she could be jealous." Mina said.

"Well, it won't be a problem." He replied.

"Why?" The girl asked.

"Because I don't have a girlfriend." Izuku said blankly.

"Oh, sorry. But it brings me to the second thing I wanted to talk about." Mina said, building up the courage to finally ask him the question she was had in her head for so long. "Since you saved me in that alley, I've been feeling a bit weird, something I never felt before. Recently, I figured out what it was."

"Uhh? Is something wrong?" Izuku asked worriedly.

"No, everything is alright. The thing I felt was love. I fell in love with a random guy who saved me. A guy who was breaking the law, just to save a girl he never met before. And when I met Eri, I just couldn't ignore the fact how awesome you are anymore. I know that it's sudden and you probably don't feel the same, but I just wanted to say it..."
Mina replied, her cheeks turning purple as she blushed even more.

"Uhh... I don't know what to say." Izuku said. after a while. "I'm not good at expressing my feelings, or even understanding them. However, being around you makes me happy and more open, so I guess that's a sign of love."

Mina looked at the green haired boy and jumped at him, making the both fall on the bed. She smiled at the boy and kissed him,
finally letting her feelings out.