Chapter 15 - The Aftermath

Still TW: Gore and Blood

Aizawa entered the warehouse and headed to the basement. His eyes shot wide when he noticed what was inside. He looked at the cages, the bodies and blood. He pushed down the negative thoughts and headed to the next room. That's when he realised what Izuku did.

There were bodies, laying on the floor, flooded in blood. Some of them were cut in half and the rest were decapitated. The heads were laying besides the bodies, the expressions on their dead faces were still showing fear. Aizawa had to stop himself from vomiting, before he quickly left the building and went to Izuku.

"I think I see what happened... but you know heroes can't kill people, right?" The hobo said.

"I know. But they deserved it. If you want to fire me, it's fine. But I'm not ashamed of what I did." Izuku replied.

"I'm sure Nezu won't fire you. I guess your free now, but please, don't kill people when you don't have to." Aizawa said, patting the boys shoulder. "Your daughter is waiting for you. But before you go to your room, the rat wanted to see you."

Izuku went back to the school's bulding and headed to the principal's office. Most of the blood has already washed because of the rain.
He entered the room and took a seat in front of the desk.

"Hello, Void. I am aware of the things you did and I'd like to make a proposition for you. I could get you a license, that lets you do whatever you like with villains, if you have enough evidence of their crimes. That includes taking their lifes" The chimera said while drinking his tea.

"Thanks, it would help. I'm not a fan of killing people, but those type of villains didn't deserve to live." Izuku said. "Is that all?"

"Yes, you're free to go." Nezu replied.

Izuku left the office and headed back to his room. It was already past 6, so he needed to prepare for his lessons. He knew that Aizawa was busy dealing with the crime scene, so he needed to take the 1A's homeroom.

'At least I can teach them some things...' Izuku thought before entering his room.

AN: 2 chapters in a row 😮. Also, let me know if y'all like this kind of chapters with some gore and stuff :)