Chapter 11 - First Lesson

After the class calmed down, they picked up their hero suits and followed their new teacher.
None of them knew what to expect. Maybe a test, like with Aizawa?

"Hey, Izuku? What are we going to do?" Mina asked.

All of the students gasped. They were scared what their new teacher would do to her for referring to him by his name and not
'Void-sensei', like Aizawa told them to.

"You'll see." Izuku said simply.

"Oh, come ooon!" Mina complained.

The rest of the class looked at their teacher in shock, because they expected him to get mad or something along this lines.

Soon, they entered the large gym. They went to their changing rooms and put on their hero suits. Once they were all ready, they looked at their new teacher, waiting.

"Okay, before we start the test, I must say, you all are fucking slow. It took you over 5 minutes to change." Izuku said angrily before continuing. "I think it's pretty obvious, but I will fight all of you at once. It's the test."

"What?!" The class yelled.

"You heard me. 1v19 - Me against all of you. He replied simply, before heading to the middle of the room.

"Does he underestimate us? It's not possible for him to beat us all at once." Yaoyorozu said when Izuku left.

"I could beat him alone! He's a quirkless loser!" Bakugo yelled, clenching his fists and letting some explosions out.

"What do you mean by that?" Uraraka asked.

"We went to the same school. He doesn't even have a quirk, so he is an easy target!" Bakugo responded angrily, glaring at Izuku.

"But when he is doing his vigilante work, he clearly uses a quirk?" Iida said confused.

"I don't care if he has a quirk or not! He is still the same weak shit he was!" Bakugo yelled.

The students decided to form a plan, but they were pretty sure of their victory in this fight. They stood in front of Izuku, waiting for him to signal the start of the test. The plan was simple, just attack him lol.

"Okay, let me ask something before we begin." The greenette said suddenly.

"Yes, Void-sensei?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Is Recovery Girl in her office?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes she is, but why do y-" Yaoyorozu began, but was quickly interrupted by Izuku.

"Good." He said simply, his smirk growing even bigger.

AN: Sorry for writing short chapters, but I just want to post something for y'all.