Chapter 27 - The Finale pt.1

AN: New Chapter???? :o

The meeting members quickly arrived at their conference room, curious about the reason behind calling them. They expected some changes in plans or more information, but to their surprise, when they entered the room, Izuku was sitting on a sofa with cuffed Kurogiri next to him. Aizawa smirked and walked towards the former vigilante.

"I see, that you really took it seriously." The hobo said, sitting on the other side of the villain. "Now I get why the meeting was called."

"I took it seriously, because I don't want them to hurt my family." Izuku said, his eyes filled with determination and seriousness.

"Okay, let's start the meeting now, shall we?" Nezu clapped and sat down on his chair. "I called you, because as you can see, Mr. Void caught one of the main members of the LoV. Their transportation ability is now much worse, so I suggest to search for their current base, since they can't escape so easily. When you see anything odd or suspicious, let me know immediately."

"Yes, sir!" The members replied before leaving the room, continuing to search for the villains.

"Aizawa, you will stay with Kurogiri." Nezu said. "Your quirk will help us keep him in check."

"Okay." Was all the underground hero said, before materialising his yellow sleeping bag in his hand and crawling inside.

Izuku left the room and headed to his dorm. He wanted to let Eri and Mina know about their investigation, so they wouldn't panic. He pushed the doors open and sat on the couch in the living room.

"Izu? You're back?" Mina asked as she entered the dorm. She walked into the living room and noticed the greenette, sleeping on the couch. "He must be really tired..."

Mina went to the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothing, before laying down next to Izuku. She snuggled into his chest and quickly fell asleep too.

The green haired boy woke up when he heard the doors opening. He opened his eyes and noticed Eri, entering the dorm quietly. He tried to stand up, but that wasn't possible. Izuku looked up and saw Mina, laying on top of him with her eyes closed, snoring quietly.

"I kind of expected this to happen." Izuku said before lightly pushing the pink girl off him, trying to not wake her up. After he got out of the trap, he hugged Eri and walked to the kitchen to prepare some food.

Mina woke up soon, feeling cold. She stood up and walked to the kitchen, only to see the green haired boy cooking some dishes for her and Eri. She walked up behind him silently and tried to hug him, but he dodged instinctively.

When the family was eating, Izuku decided to let them know about his mission.

"Hey, girls?" He started.

"Yes, papa?" Eri asked curiously.

"I wanted to tell you about something." Izuku said. "Nezu formed an investigation team to locate the base of LoV. I am a member myself, along with your homeroom teacher and some others."

"But it's dangerous!" Mina yelled. "Couldn't you just stay here with me? It would be safer..."

"I know, but if I can stop the villains, I will do everything to do so. I promise you, that when this all will be over, we can go on a date, okay?" Izuku said, looking into Mina's eyes.

"Just... Be safe, okay? I don't want you to get hurt." Mina said sadly. "And I would love to go on a date with you later."

"Thank you. Now, I need to go back to my patrol route." He said before standing up from the table.

"Wait!" Mina yelled before running in his direction and giving him a huge hug. Eri followed her and did the same. "I love you Izu."

"I know. I love you too." Izuku said before kissing the pink girl's cheek and leaving through the window, quickly jumping away on the rooftops.

AN: As you probably know, the school started and I have even less free time than before. I really don't want to post so slow, but I can't do anything about it. Also, I wanted to thank you all for the feedback on my story. I'm just a random kid, writing a shitty story on Wattpad. I'm not even good at English, but here I am, with over 16k view on a story. I won't abandon this story until it is finished, so wait patiently for the next chapters.
0RetrO out.