Chapter 10 - A Talk

After the students of class 1A calmed down, the class representative stood up and begin asking Izuku some questions.

"Are you really that Vigilante?" Iida asked.

"Yes, I am. I think Mina could tell you, too." Izuku answered, looking at the pink skinned girl.

"You are basically a villain. Do you realise that?" A tall boy with glasses suddenly asked.

"I know and I don't really care." The greenette replied simply.

"What do you mean by 'I don't care'? You really are a villain!" Iida said while doing his boi
hand moves.

"As I said, I do not care about your opinion about me. I decided to be a vigilante, because I wanted to save people without any rewards or fame." Izuku answered coldly. "Many heroes nowadays are fakes. They care only about fame and money. I'm not a person like this. I don't want to be rewarded by something everyone should do. I will save people, with or without police chasing me. As I said, I do not care if everyone hates me, or call me a villain. I am going to keep them safe. That's one of the reasons I decided to accept the offer to teach you - I want to make sure you deserve it. All of you will probably become pro's someday and you WILL save EVERYONE, even if no one sees it, understand?"

The class fell silent. None of them expected such a heavy talk on their first encounter with their new teacher. They just looked at him, not knowing what to say or do.

"I asked. Do. You. Understand?" Izuku said with venom in his voice.

The students were still frozen in place. Even Aizawa stood up and looked at the greenette with pure shock in his eyes.

"O-Okay, M-Mr. Void." The homeroom teacher stuttered, still intimidated by Izuku's aura. He knew that the boy didn't want to scare the students, he wanted them to understand who a real hero is.

"W-We u-understand." Iida replied after calming down. "We will do everything we can to be real heroes!"

"Good." Izuku said without any emotions. His dull green eyes scanning the room and the students. "We probably should start with the lesson now."

AN: Quick chapter because I didn't want to leave you without any updates. Sorry for posting so slow, I hope y'all understand.