Chapter 5 - A Fake

On the way to his home, Izuku put the mask back on his face. He stopped some villains and other criminals while avoiding the heroes. The boy decided to buy some groceries, who he entered a nearby shop. He decided to take a short route back, and went through and underground tunnel. That's when a sludge villain appeared in front of him.

"A perfect body!" The villain shouted, while throwing himself at the boy.

Izuku sensed the danger, and just sidestepped the villain. Then he quickly punched the air behind the confused attacker, which resulted in a massive air pressure shot. The villain was splattered around the whole tunnel, when Izuku heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see All Might, standing in front of him.

( Izuku has his mask off, because he went to the shop )

"GOOD JOB YOUNG BOY, YOU HAVE A REALLY STRONG QUIRK!" All Might boomed, echo spreading through the whole tunnel.

"Thanks, but I just defended myself." Izuku responded, uninterested in the Number One Hero.

"Also, while you're here, All Might, can I ask you a quick question?" The boy said, while discretely putting on the voice recorder in his phone.

"OF COURSE YOUNG BOY, WHAT IS IT?" All Might asked.

"Can a quirkless person be a hero?" Izuku asked, already knowing the answer.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK? WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THOSE WEAKLINGS WHEN WE CAN STAND IN THE SPOTLIGHT?" All Might laughed.

"Okay." Izuku said simply, before punching the hero in the gut. The Symbol of Peace didn't even notice the attack.

All Might went unconscious just from that one hit, I hope it explains how strong Izuku is. The boy took the Number One'a phone and texted Nezu, the principal of UA.

A - All Might ( now Izuku )
N - Nezu ( the RatGod )

A: Hello, Principal Nezu. I suggest you to send someone to XXX Street to pick someone you call the 'Symbol of Peace' up.

N: Who are you? And why are you using
All Might's phone?

A: Who I am is a secret. I'm using his phone because I punched him a bit too hard, and he is unconscious. As of why did I do it, I will send you a voice record of our little talk. So as I said, I suggest you send someone here to pick him up. Over.

A: *one file sent*

Izuku then put the phone back in Number One's pocket and left with his groceries.

'Pathetic, truly pathetic.' He thought, leaving an unconscious pile of muscles behind.