Yikes.

I would just like to say that this is one of my less serious pieces, but I still really enjoy writing this. So if the titles and photos are 100% unlike what I usually put out it's intentional. I'm just here for a good time.

But if you want to read one of my more serious works might I recommend three hearts?

I'm sorry I'll shut up. XOXO

If you have any funny doc ock pics pls send them in I can shout u out or something

You found your father's chauffeur waiting outside the building. You groaned as you got in.

"Did you finally break it off Doctor Osborne?" He asked as he started the car.

"Yes." You replied glumly.

"Good, you can't have these distractions, you have such a bright future ahead of you."

"Those who burn the brightest burn the fastest Stan." You muttered.

Stan chuckled as he drove to the Oscorp building. When you arrive at the building you see your father waiting outside impatiently, you curse under your breath as you step out.

"You're late Doctor." He said.

"You never told me which time to come." You pointed out.

"...So you've broken it off?" He asked.

"Yes, Dad."

"Good, she wasn't good for you. I'm sure you'll find another woman... or man, but she wasn't the one." he held out a crisp new lab coat, you spotted an employee tag on it and couldn't help but smile.

"I need you to be Oscorp's new advisor for animal experimentation."

"Animal experimentation? You still do that?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We have to Water Bear, and because I know you are so passionate about these kinds of things... and I need PETA off my ass."

"PETA is a terrible animal organization." You sighed.

"Yes, but they're influential."

"You're no better!" You pointed out.

"Listen, Oscorp can't stop experimenting on animals, but we want to do it as humanly as possible and give them the best lives while they're with us, and you're the most qualified person to do so." He gave you the lab jacket and you sighed, you didn't want this job, but it seemed like you didn't have a choice... And you're still technically helping animals, you just had to make sure this was temporary.

"Ok, so do I have an office where I can get started?" You ask, putting on a fake smile.

"Yes, you'll be next to Dr. Octavius, he's an excellent teacher and I know...."

Your heart fluttered and you blushed, you would be next to him! Maybe today wasn't a total failure.

"....because he needs your help as well." her father finished.

"...What? Sorry I wasn't listening." You apologized.

"I said that you two seem like a perfect match and I know that you will work well together. Also, he needs your help with his fusion reactor, the elevator is broken right now, you'll need to take the stairs. You're on the third floor." "You're not coming with me?" You ask.

"I have things to do, if you have any questions ask Otto. You practically grew up here y/n you'll be fine."

It's different now. You thought as you started up the stairs.