Otto Gets Stabbed

"So this -click- is where you -click- were." Bug pointed to the holo map, which displayed a shining dot. Otto was hunched over the holo map with Bug and Rann, the actuators were playing some strategy game with Mari.

"Do I need to re-enter there?" Otto asked, clicking the pen.

"We're -click- not sure -click-" Bug answered.

Click! Click! Click!

"This clicking is driving me crazy!" Acroyear snapped, emerging from the shadows, he glared at the two.

"I can't -click- help it! -click-" Bug argued.

Click! Click!

"Octopus man..." Acroyear growled.

"It's Otto... And I don't know if I can stop... It tunes out the voices." Otto shivered.

Rann and Jentorra traded worried glances.

"So, I made a portal to the microverse, which is what, a gateway to the other multiverses?" You asked.

"Yes, if you had a universe number this would be very easy... But since you don't know it... We're going to need to do some digging." Jentorra told you.
"How long is that going to take?" Otto asked, clicking the pen.

"Carl is looking into it now, I would say two micros at least."

"Two micros? What's that?" Otto asked.

"Earthens call them months." Rann reminded Jentorra.

"I've been meaning to ask you all, but what material is this ship made of? I've never seen anything like it." Otto asked, he had been obsessive over the ship, this was what the future was, when he got back to Earth, he would bring all these technological advancements back with him, then everyone would forgive him because he proved them all wrong. And Y/N would apologize...

"Wait... No, she was right." Otto muttered to himself.

No, she was jealous. And now you're going to win her back. Larry reminded him. Otto rubbed his eyes, he hadn't slept for the past few days.

"Who's right, Otto?" Rann asked.

"Nothing, I need a moment to think." Otto stumbled off back to his hammock, he stared at the ceiling and sighed, he had to get back to her... And then they'll both apologize.

"Are you sure that we need him this much? I ran the diagnostics, I know which universe he's from." Carl asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. We need him for the mission, it's just one mission, and then we'll send him home." Rann promised.

Carl gave a curt nod and sat down across from Bug, Bug clicked irritably.

"What is it, Bug?" Acroyear asked.

"Last time we -click- did this -click- it did not turn out -click- well."

"Well because that one was weak, this one may have his wires fried, but he won't break," Jentorra explained.

"I hope you're right," Mari said, polishing her sword.

Click! Click! Click!

Otto clicked the pen, his thumb was starting to cramp, but he didn't stop, he was so tired...

"Otto?" he turned around to see you standing in the doorway.

"Y/N?" He stammered, he ran towards you and hugged you.

"Otto, what happened?" You asked

"I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you, I was wrong." Otto cried into your shoulder, you rubbed his back.
"No, no I was wrong, you're right, you're always right." You smiled.

"I-I was?" Otto asked, looking up at you.

"Of course you were! If you weren't right, then why am I here?" You teased.

"Yes... wait why are you here?" Otto asked.

"I had to be with you, let's stay here, let's take the microverse for ourselves." You asked him.

"But what about-" Otto started.

"I don't care about anything else, I don't care about anyone else except for you!" you stepped forward, and Otto stepped back.

"No, no I don't want this for you." Otto stammered.

"Why not? You already kidnapped me, you're halfway there, just finish it." you sneered.

"What are you?" Otto asked.

"I'm the truth." You stabbed Otto in the stomach with a knife, he keeled over and crumpled to the floor and cried out in pain. You leaned over him and twisted the knife, he screamed.

"Do you really think I would ever want you? After all that you've done? I came here to kill you to make sure you would never hurt me again." Your eyes seared into his... wait, your eyes?

Otto woke up screaming, the crew rushed into the storage closet and peered inside, Otto was thrashing, his actuators were flailing all over the place, and one of them had stuck itself inside of Otto... It went on for a while, nobody wanted to touch Otto in this state, eventually, he wore himself off, and collapsed on the ground, sobbing.

"Get a health pack ready," Rann ordered, Carl grabbed the actuator that was in Otto's abdomen, the actuator pulled itself out however, Otto screamed out in pain, Carl grabbed a cloth and put it over the wound.
"He's losing blood fast..."

"I can see that! MARI, THE HEALTH PACK!" Rann yelled. Mari inserted a syringe into Otto and he passed out.

He was still screaming.