My Cat Left Me On Read :'(

You walked out of Costco (Author doesn't know if there's a Costco in NY she lives in CO leave her alone) with a shopping cart full of chocolate, ice cream, and garden salsa Sun Chips, along with some treats for the animals. Olivia was currently in the process of annihilating a pomegranate, she was, as usual, making a huge mess. You were starting to lose your patience since Venom had already asked 20 times if they could eat someone.

What about that old lady? She doesn't have much time left. Venom asked.

21... You thought to yourself as you piled it into the Osborn car. Stan looked at you worriedly but didn't say anything until you got in the back. He turned the rearview mirror to look at you, you were still wearing those ridiculous glasses, even though Harry told him everything.

"Do all your animals suddenly eat chocolate?" Stan asked.

Shit... you didn't think about that, chocolate was like poison in your house, you never kept it there, you couldn't lock this shit up, everything except what was in your safe had been destroyed in some way... which meant...

Fuck yeah! Venom said, you wondered how you could flip them off in your mind.

Were you seriously going to choose killing people over risking your pets getting poisoned?

...yes.

"You know what Stan, you're right... When you drop me off could you donate the chocolate to FEAST?" You asked.

"You don't want to come with me? You love helping out there." Stan asked.

"I need some time to myself... I haven't really had any time to recover from what's happened, Stan." You admitted.

You had a lot of trauma to unpack.

Stan nodded, he drove you back to your townhome, trying to make small talk, you answered the best you could, but you were too worried. Stan helped you get everbything in the townhome, it was very difficult to do so since you were surrounded by all your animals, they were all clamoring over you, you missed them so much.

Stan put everything away and smiled at the scene.

"Do you need anything else, Dr. Osborn?" He asked.

"No, thank you, Stan, thank you so much," you told him, smiling.

"It's my pleasure." Stan left the townhome with a tip of his hat.

Can we eat him? Venom asked, ruining the moment.

"No! We're not eating him!" You snapped.

Well, then what are we eating?! You threw out all the chocolate and I am starving! Venom whined.

"Ok, ok... We'll only eat bad guys, ok? That...that can even things out, right?" You reasoned.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, let's go eat a bad guy!

You left the townhome and looked around you, terrified.

Stop looking so suspicious.

"I'm about to kill someone!" You muttered under your breath.

No, I'm about to eat someone, and they're a bad guy. Venom told you. You scoffed as you started to walk down the street, slowing down in dark alleyways, you paced for around 30 minutes.

"Well... Looks like there are no bad guys tonight, ugh bummer! Ok, let's go back and-" and of course right as you said that, you heard screaming in the alleyway in front of you.

What were you saying? Venom asked smugly.

"Shut the fuck up..." you growled as you walked into the alley, you found a woman getting mugged by two thugs.

Yes! I get two! Venom cheered.

"...does this mean that if I let you have these two, you won't have to eat for another two months?" You muttered.

Yes, if I get some chocolate in between. Venom told you.

"Ok, ok... just like a snake. I'm going to have to add that to the feeding calendar." You noted.

What's the feeding calendar? Venom asked.

"Oh it's this great system I created for feeding all my animals-" you heard a crunch and the woman crumpled to the ground, your... or Venom's eyes widened.

"What a bitch..." one of the thugs muttered, the second one looked up and saw you.

"Hey, we got another one."

"Well, this must be my lucky day! Hey little lady, come on over here, Daddy wants to talk." They started stalking over to you, you stepped back in disgust.

"Ok, take over," you told Venom.

Gladly. Venom smiled as they took over, you were tall again, but this time you kept your eyes closed as you heard their screams.

And as soon as it happened, it was over. Venom licked their lips and went back, you looked around for any sign of the thugs, but you found no trace, trembling you ran over to the woman and checked her pulse, luckily she was still alive.

"Ok... We need to take her somewhere," you muttered.

Her wallet says 79290 Pineapple Street, apt #5. Venom noted.

"That's not too far... We should get going-" You struggled to get her up.

Do you want me to help? Venom asked.

"I don't want anybody to see you," you admitted.

"Hey! Do you need help?" a familiar voice asked. You turned around to see none other than your friendly neighborhood Spiderman, you smiled and gave an awkward wave.

"Hey."

"Oh! Y/n! Ummmm what are you doing?" Peter asked, helping you with the unconscious body.

"I was just walking to get some dinner and this woman was getting robbed, they knocked her out-"

"Where are they? Did they hurt you too? And what's up with your eyes, wait can you see?!" Peter asked.

"Woah! Too many questions! They ran off after I... caused a scene, yeah... no, they didn't hurt me. And yes, Harry did some experimental drug on me that helped me see again, these... goggles enhance them?" you lied, oh stars you were bad at this.

Peter looked at you, obviously not believing you.

"...Well you're both safe so I guess that's all that matters. I'll take this woman home and make sure she stays safe, tell me if you see the thugs again, ok?" he asked.

"I'll be fine... Thanks, Peter."

"I'm just being the friendly neighborhood Spiderman!" He gave his dorky grin and you smirked as you turned to leave.
"Oh, and y/n?"

"Yes?" You turned back around.

"My aunt wanted to tell you to thank you for the chocolate, it's always nice to give people a treat, she said their spirits were lifted. Thanks for that."

You turned red. "Oh, it was nothing, I wish Stan hadn't-"

Peter just laughed as he swung away, you smiled as you walked back to your townhome.

But as soon as you locked the door, you broke down into tears.