Fluffy Fluffy Fluff Fluff

"Derek only gets two hours on all electronics, his friends are coming over at noon, there's stuff for sandwiches in the fridge, Jack needs to finish the whiteboard of chores, and then he needs to help Marcy with Olivia, if they give you any grief just text me, ok?" You instructed Otto as you swung your purse over your shoulder, you jammed a Luna bar in your mouth.

I wish you could let me help. Venom grumbled, they've been forced to be less chatty and use their extra limbs to help out ever since the kids came into your life... You couldn't handle telling them what you were really doing once a month.

"We talked about this..." you muttered.

"What was that?" Otto asked, looking up.

"Oh, nothing... Did you get all that?" You asked.

"Yes, I wrote it down, there's no need to worry my dear, I can handle a day by myself," Otto reassured you.

"...Uh-huh. Marcy, teach Otto how to use an iPhone," you called out, you gave Otto a quick kiss on the cheek as you ran out the door to get to work.

They're going to eat him alive... Venom grumbled.

"Yep..." you turned on the car and drove off.

Otto watched you leave. This was it, he was a new man, a good man, and now he was a family man... He never thought this was the life he would end up having.

"So you have NO idea how to use an iPhone?" Marcy asked.

"The guards in prison had them, but us inmates didn't have access to them, so no," Otto confessed.

"Oh right... I forgot you were a felon, it seems like everyone here has. Here." Marcy shoved the iPhone into his hands, Otto examined it.

"...How do I work this?" he asked.

"Press the circle," Marcy instructed.

The next thirty minutes consisted of Marcy berating Otto for being a fucking idiot, even though he created a portal to the multiverse, was a genius astrophysicist, and had a doctorate from Columbia... He didn't mention that.

"This is fascinating..." he muttered, finally putting the phone down.

"Uh-huh, I'm going upstairs to try and get Olivia to stop saying-"

Whore!

"...that." Marcy went upstairs before Otto could respond.

Otto sighed and looked around at the house, was he really up for this? He shouldn't be here, he should be back at Oscorp continuing his work... But his parole didn't allow that, so he was stuck here... There was Peters's lab, Otto guessed that was where he created Max's power dampener and the many other devices he saw in the prisoners, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy... Peter had accomplished so much, he was such a good man, how could he live up to that? He was happy that you ended up finding love again, but it was still painful to think about... Otto stood outside of the garage, he took a deep breath and opened the door, he flicked on the light to see a very messy lab littered with crumpled up papers, he saw a corkboard which held hundreds of polaroids with Peter and the kids, and another one with Peter and Y/N, Otto gave a sad smile and turned away, he didn't belong here.

Whrrrrrr!! The garage door opened and Otto froze, he turned around to see a large young adult walking in, on their phone, obviously not paying attention to their surroundings, they hummed as they went through one of the filing cabinets, Otto cleared his throat and the person jumped, they stared at Otto.

"Uh... Who the hell are you?" They asked.

"I-" Otto started.
"Dude, what the hell you can't just go into Dad's..." Marcy scolded, entering the garage, she gasped when she saw the other person.