Alexa Play 'All Too Well' Taylors Version

Hey, why the fuck are you crying? We just had a fantastic meal! Venom asked.

"I-I'm just having a... a moment. Come on, we need to take care of my animals." you sniffed, no matter how sad or broken up you were, no matter how much you needed sleep, your animals were first. And you weren't going to abandon them again.

Well... I like animals. I can help you. Venom made several limbs appear, they looked like your hand.

Where do we start? Venom asked.

"Um... The reptiles, I have them on a fogger so we just need to clean their water bowls and refill them, spot clean, and feed them," you said.

Show me.

You demonstrated how to take care of each animal, it was so good to be back, it was so good to hold Monty, your first snake in your arms, you still couldn't tear up, but you wanted to cry in relief so, so bad. They were all well taken care of, you were so grateful for Harry and that Zoo Intern.

"And that's how you do it!" You locked the enclosure.

Got it. Venom's limbs moved quickly as they copied your movements, you watched in amazement... and concern. But it seemed like Venom knew what they were doing, you smiled and worked with them. You were grateful for the distraction, and it took about 4 hours to take care of all of them.

You groggily prepared tomorrow's meals, Venom was making sure you didn't lose another hand, you were so fucking tired.

So are you going to tell me why you broke down in tears? Venom asked.

"I can't cry."

You were basically crying... minus the tears.

You sighed as you weighed a frozen rat.

"Listen, over the past... I don't even know how long it's been... a month? It's felt like the longest period of my life, but also the shortest period... but over that period of time I have gone through hell. I lost my vision, my life, my-my-" you broke down again, Venom took the knife away from you and put everything away as you lay on the floor.

Your what? Venom asked.

"I don't know what we were... But I love him... or loved him, stars I don't even know where he is, or if he's alive, or if he misses me I just," you screamed out in anger.

Who the hell are you talking about?

"Otto... I had a crush on him for the longest time, and he was always so nice to me... he was just there for me. And he made me smile, I just felt like everything was going to work out whenever he was around... and then it seemed like he liked me, and then he let his vanity get the better of him ONE FUCKING TIME AND BOOM!" You slammed your hands on the floor.

"EVERYTHING goes to shit! And now I lost him... I told him that he had to choose over a machine that was destroyed as soon as he got in it WHICH I PREDICTED! Or me... I don't know why I thought he would choose me... I mean look at me, I'm a fucking mess."

That's not true.

"Then why do I feel like one? I've always been the one who's too far ahead, I hate being 10 steps ahead, why can't I just be normal?" You asked, slumping onto the couch.

Because normal is stupid.

"Normal is safe. Normal doesn't take away everything you love and spit it out as some deformed mess you can't put back together... I just want normal." You blew your nose.

You don't get normal y/n. Venom told you.

"I know that. It's a stupid wish, I know. I'll just... get me some ice cream please?"