Jimmy is dead, ur next- XOXO The bird with the knife

You woke up on a couch, how many times have you woken up on someone else's couch? You felt like you shouldn't need to think about that... where were you? You tried to place your feet on the ground, luckily they were bare, but you couldn't budge, you were tied up.

Great.

"...OTTO?!" You screamed.

"I'm right here." he calmly said.

"I don't know where right here is, can you PLEASE untie me?" You asked.

"I don't want you to attack me."

"Otto I'm blind, I'm unarmed and I'm smarter than that." You pointed out, you heard him grumble as he untied you, as soon as you could move your legs you scrambled over the couch and made a break for the door.

"What did I say?!" Otto exclaimed as you felt one of the actuators pick you up by your shirt, you were carried back to him, pissed.

"It was worth a shot." You said.

"Uh-huh..." Otto answered, unconvinced, you felt the actuators tie you up again and you sighed.

"I don't get why you're trying to run y/n... I thought we had something." Otto pondered as he dropped you on the couch, you hissed out in pain.

"We did have something, and then YOU freaked out and ignored me for a year!" you pointed out.
"I did not!" he argued.
"You did too! And whoever I'm talking to, whoever blinded me, that's not the Otto I fell in love with," you grumbled.

"You... love me?" Otto asked, shocked.

"LOVED, I LOVED YOU. Stars, Otto the signs were right there!" you snapped.

Otto was silent and sighed.

"Give me a moment."

You scoffed, what did he think you would do?

"No, this does not change things! She will help us, I assure you. No, there's no one else who can help us, Larry I need you to put the gun down we're not killing her!" you heard him talking to himself and grew worried, this was worse than you first thought.

You heard a soft meow and felt something furry rub up against you, you sighed in relief, he didn't kill his cat. Alfred rubbed up against you and eventually curled up on your chest, immediately falling asleep, your eyes started to close as well, and the two of you fell asleep.

"Ok, ok I'll ask her-" Otto turned around to see his cat and prisoner sleeping. One of the actuators started to reach towards y/n.

"No, no don't wake her up. We'll tell her tomorrow... Why? Because I mean look at her, she looks so peaceful... No, I'm not trying to-" he grabbed a pillow and yelled in it, the voices were too much, they wanted too much, he would do anything to make them shut up... anything.

You woke up to the smell of bacon, you groaned as you tried to roll off the couch, and you landed on the floor, hard.

"Good, you're awake," Otto said, an actuator picked you up and put you back on the couch, luckily you were able to keep your feet on the ground and you sighed in relief. You saw Otto preparing breakfast on a propane camping stove, you wanted to make a snarky remark, but that would've revealed that you could somewhat see, and you didn't want him to know that yet.

"Do you want some breakfast?" he offered.

"I'm not hungry." you lied.

"...suit yourself, do you know why I brought you here?"

You shook your head.

"Well, our fusion reactor... didn't work out. But we believe that there may be another way to access unlimited clean energy."