Space Jam DVD

"When you get out I need you to replicate the-"

"I am not going to turn everyone into lizards, Curt," Otto said for the tenth and final time, he had a grocery bag that held his few belongings... he was getting out.

"Very well... You will visit me, won't you?" Curt asked.

"Of course I will, goodbye Curt." Otto pulled him into a hug.

"Goodbye, Otto." Curt patted Otto on the back and gently pushed him out of the cell.

You paced anxiously as you waited outside the prison, the kids were waiting at home... Marcy and Jack were not happy with your decision to give Otto another chance and let him live with you all, but you knew he didn't have anywhere else to go... And you loved him. Your face lit up as you saw him walk out, he was wearing your favorite dark green turtleneck, you teared up as you ran into his arms, he laughed as he pulled you into a hug, you stood there together for a while, you missed his touch, you never wanted to let him go.

"I missed you, my dear..." Otto whispered.

"I missed you too." You pulled him in for a kiss and smiled. "I like the beard." you complimented.

"You do? I'm glad, I was on the fence on it..." Otto confessed.

You were so happy to have him again.

Marcy was not so happy to see Otto, she frowned at him and the actuators as he awkwardly got out of the car, you squeezed his hand.

"It's ok, it's just going to take some time, they'll love you... Eventually." you comforted him, Otto just gave a nod and followed you into the home. Derek ran to you both, holding Alfred, who was somehow still alive, Otto gasped when he saw his old friend, Alfred gave a raspy meow and Derek handed him to his father.

"Oh, Alfred..." Otto sniffed, you couldn't help but tear up a bit at the happy reunion, Alfred was purring and was rubbing against Otto's beard, he laughed.

"I'm glad you like it as well." he chuckled, Marcy stormed into the house and you sighed as you chased after her.

"Marcy, honey please!" you called out, Marcy swung around.

"You can't just do this to us! Is this what Dad would have wanted?! For us to bring this insane old man in here that YOU had a fling with what, 15 years ago? He's still like 10 years older than you Mom, what the hell?!" Marcy snapped.

"...it's 8."

"Unbelievable... You love Dad, not that imposter outside!" Marcy said, tears running down her cheeks, you sighed as you pulled her into a hug, she hugged you back, sobbing.

"Honey... I know this is hard, I do, and just because Otto is here now doesn't mean that I will miss and love your Dad any less. We all deserve happiness, your father showed me that, and I hope you know that too. I love you." You kissed her forehead and pulled her in tighter.

"I miss him... I miss him so much." Marcy sobbed.

"I know you do Marcy... I know... But I also love Otto-"

"Mom-"

"I do, and life is too short to beat around the bush, he needs us... And you might have more in common with him than you realize."

Marcy took a shuddering breath, calming down, she nodded and drew away.

"I mean... I'm getting out of this place in two years... might as well just deal with this crazy family a bit longer." she sniffed, you laughed as you went back downstairs. Otto was staring across the house, Olivia was glaring at him, she still had some kick left in her at twenty years old, and she remembered Otto... She was still mad at him, what a petty bird.