OH CRAP JIMMY THE BIRD HAS A KNIFE GET THE BIRD JIMMY!

You woke up on Peter's couch, you didn't remember much, but you did smell pizza, you hadn't had pizza in so long. You kicked off the covers and put your feet on the floor, you sighed in relief, you could see again. You saw Peter eating pizza on his bed, he didn't have a dinner table you realized. He smiled when he saw that you were up.

"y/n! I'm so happy you're awake, I was worried for a moment there... You're awake right?"

"Yes Peter, I'm awake. Thanks for taking care of me. What did Harry do to you?"
"What do you mean?" Peter asked.
"Peter I know you're Spiderman." You revealed.

"I-I uh... How did you know?" Peter asked.

"For one, I'm now some super blind person, I know I shouldn't have these abilities and I hadn't had any signs until after the blood transfusion, and then you texted MJ exactly where Spiderman would meet her, and you're such 'close friends' with Spiderman... And I heard you have an existential crisis about it... I think it's all blurry." You explained.

"Yeah... That's about it." He admitted.

"So... thanks for the blood, it's made my life a little easier," you said.

"It wasn't an issue... So can you shoot webs? Climb walls?" He asked.

You shook your head. "I think it's just the durability, healing, heightened senses, and that spider-sense?"

"You have it better than I do, and that vibration sight is interesting, I've never had that."

"Maybe it adjusted to what I needed?" you suggested.

"Maybe... It is nice to have someone to talk to about this, but it's also bad."

"Why?"
"Well, Doc Ock-"

"Otto." you corrected, Peter sighed.

"He kidnapped you, to get to Spiderman, I just-I can't lose anyone else, and it doesn't help when you're blind," Peter explained.

"I'll just stay put, Oscorp is still recovering and I need to learn how to do everything all over again. You just do what you need to do, ok?"

"Ok y/n." Peter agreed, but you could tell something was weighing on him.

"What is it?" You asked.

"While you were out I fought Otto... I destroyed his reactor... But I don't know what's happened to him, I don't know where he is right now, there's been no sign of him, but I just... I'm on edge." Peter explained.
"I wish he listened to you," you admit.

"Me too. But I don't know if it would've made a difference, those actuators-" he shudders. "They're something else, and now they're fused to his spine."

You winced, that must've been painful. Peter sighed.

"...Well I'm happy you're safe. Take it easy, ok?" You say.

"Thanks, how are the bruises? They were pretty bad." Peter asked.

"I feel better, a bit sore still, but it feels like it's healing. It-it takes a lot out of you."
"You'll get used to it," Peter told you.

You froze and tilted your head, you groaned.

"Someone's coming, do you have a window?" You asked.

"Yes..." Peter stopped moving, you saw him turning his head. "The left one." as soon as he opened it, Olivia came flying in, she landed on your head, squawking and picking at her feathers, you grabbed her with your hands, you wouldn't do this with other parrots, but this calmed her down. She cocked her head and stopped freaking out, you could hear her breathing hard, you sighed.

"Why is she here?" Peter asked.

"She's angry, she's scared... Harry must have done something." you wanted to scream out, but you held it in, you didn't want to scare her.

"There's something on her leg." Peter pointed out.

"Which one?" You asked.

"The left."

You used your left hand and found a paper tied onto her leg, you took it off and handed it to Peter.
"What does it say?" You asked as you pet Olivia, calming her down.

"Statue of Liberty, 9 pm..." he muttered as he read it.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"8:30."

"AM or PM?" you asked.

"PM... I have to go." You sensed him getting up.

"Peter you can't! It's obviously a trap, he'll kill you!" You begged.

"I don't know what he'll do if I don't go, don't worry, I've faced worse."

"This time he has the upper hand." You warned.

"He'll have six technically, it's kind of weird, he has six arms technically but everyone calls him an Octopus but-"

"Peter, focus." you interrupted.

"Right, sorry. Ok so I'll um just go stop him, you wait right here with Olivia, ok?" he asked as he ran into his closet to change.

"I'm blind Peter."

"You can still see me!" you heard.

"I can see an outline! Besides I don't want to see you naked."

"Y-you don't," Peter asked.

"Of course not! You're like a little brother to me."

"Oh..." Peter muttered as he left the closet, he pulled on his mask.

"...Do you wanna watch a movie when I get back?"

"I can't see Peter."

"...Do you wanna hear a movie when I get back?"
"Yes, sure Peter I'll watch a movie with you, go!" You shooed him off, you heard a thwip as he swung off and you sighed.

"I'm happy to have you back Olivia, I was starting to get worried and-" you paused and groaned.

"3...2...and 1." you counted down, and right as you finished, you saw Otto behind you.

"Aren't you supposed to be fighting Spiderman?" You asked, you figured some humor would hide the fear tinged in your voice.

"A simple distraction to get what I really want," Otto said as one of the actuators grabbed you by the waist, you cried out in pain and hit the stupid metal things with your fists. Everything was blurry again, without your bare feet on something solid, you felt drunk and disoriented, there were too many things to take in at once, and your brain couldn't process them. You heard Olivia squawk angrily as she flew at Otto, he yelled out in frustration as he batted her away.
"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!" you bellowed.

"I'm trying not to!" he snapped. "No, we are not killing the bird, put that gun down! Larry, get us outta here!"

Who the hell was he talking to? Who was Larry? Yet again your list of questions for Otto lengthened and you were flung out of the apartment, on the way you banged your head on the window, and everything went dark.

You really couldn't catch a break, could you?