Important Update!

Ello everyone! Been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry for nearly disappearing from the face of the earth, but I promise it was for good reason!

You see, a couple months back, I was rereading my book, The Sons of Light and Dark, when I realized something. I can write a lot better now! So I wanted to rewrite it, and I did, almost entirely redoing it. It's almost complete now (needs o let a few tweaks and edits here and there) and I plan on publishing it before April 15th. If I don't, smack me with a baseball bat.

I love you all for your support. Just voting for the chapters means a lot to me, and I get overjoyed when you choose to follow me! I hope you all will enjoy this new book, and please leave me comments about it! I love to read them!

I'm uncertain whether I want to unpublish The Sons of Light and Dark, so I'll leave that up to you all to decide. It's my highest rated book with 93.6 K reads, 984 votes, and 938 comments as of writing this. That's insane! So much more than I ever expected to reach! I hope that my new book, Fate Redesigned, reaches those numbers, and maybe even surpass them!

I love you all, and thank you so much! Until next time, guys and gals.

Uncle Hades

(Note: I plan to rewrite the entire series cause I know what I'm doing with it this time and not writing blindly.)