You Have A Friend?

Michael POV

My cheeks were still heat stained as Killian walked up.

"Can someone explain?" He asked.

"Which part?" I asked weakly.

"The part of who you are, why you are kissing my best friend's probably girlfriend, and why I'm always the last to know these things?" Killian said.

"I didn't know I was your best friend, Kil," I said in answer. He paled.

"No way," he breathed. "Michael?"

"Unfortunately."

"Why are you a girl?"

"No idea."

"Is Bianca bisexual now?"

"I think she always was."

"You're so short."

"Gee, thanks. Cracker."

"Did you really just call me a cracker?"

"Enough," Percy interrupted before I could retort. He's so annoyingly tall now. I have to crane my neck up to see him, and that makes my back pain worse. Big breasts suck. When Bianca and I were shopping for bras and all that, we learned that I had a bigger breast size than her. Despite my annoyingly small stature, they were bigger than a normal girl my height would have. Who knew that would happen? And bras are so uncomfortable, but so are breasts that aren't contained. All in all, I did not have as much knowledge about the female body as I thought I did. "Killian, Michael was turned into a girl this morning. It's over and done with. He's going to be this way for a while now. Don't tell anyone."

"Got it," Killian said. So compliant, that boy. "Who does know?"

"As of now," Bianca started, "us five, Silena, Lee, Michael Yew, Nico, and Lou Ellen."

"And Luke," Percy added. "He overheard my conversation with Nico."

"And he—she's been this way since this morning?"

"Since around dawn," Bianca added. Killian counted on his fingers.

"Then why have you been gone for almost four hours?"

I felt my face heat up and an uncomfortable feeling rise in my stomach. I hate all these new feelings.

"Bianca took her shopping," Percy lied easily.

"For three hours?"

"She needed new clothes," Bianca supplied. "And she needed to learn how to put on a bra." Killian's face went red.

"I did not need to know that," he said. "I'll be taking my leave now. I need to go dunk my head in the lake." We all chuckled as the son of Hyperion walked away quickly.

"So, what about your powers?" Travis asked. They all looked at me.

I closed my eyes and concentrated before flashing away. When I opened my eyes, I was behind a tree. Naked.

I screamed, to say the least.

I peeked around the tree and saw my friends and brother. Bianca was picking up my clothes that I apparently light traveled out of. I waved to get their attention. Zoe saw me and pointed me out to Bianca. My girlfriend nodded her head before walking over to me. I pulled back behind the tree, covering myself up. Bianca poked her head around the tree a couple of moments later and smiled.

"I'd say you need to practice some more," she said as she gave me my bra. I took it from her and slipped it on before closing the clasp. I took my underwear from her and pulled them on quickly. "And preferably somewhere you won't get caught like this." I glared at her as I pulled on my jeans and shirt. I tried to walk out from behind the tree but Bianca pulled me back. She pinned me against the tree.