I Give Nico a Heart Attack

Michael POV

Percy and I stared at Lee in disbelief.

"He did what?" I repeated.

"He asked out Alexia," Lee said, taking a step away from me and my brother.

"While Lilly's life was argued over?" Percy asked incredulously. "What is he, stupid?"

"It was definitely an inappropriate time to do it," Lee agreed hastily. "But he waited thirty minutes in the pavilion for you guys to come back."

"Did we really take that long?" I asked my brother. He shrugged absentmindedly. "By the way, I may have provoked Ares by tackling him." Lee stared at me for a moment before shaking his head.

"I'm not even going to ask," he muttered. "Don't go hard on Killian. He's just a kid who wants to be loved."

"That I understand," Percy said. "What I don't is why not Lilly? It's obvious that he likes her. Why didn't he ask her out?"

"He still blames himself for her breakup," I pointed out with sighed. "He's been ignoring her for the longest time. Ever since they came back from the quest. Do either of you know what happened?"

"I've asked both Zoe and Alex but neither of them knows," Percy said. "I haven't dared ask Lilly about it, and asking Killian is a little out of the question now."

"Do you think Summer knows?" Lee asked. At our questioning looks, he explained, "Lilly and Summer have been close since they were brought to camp. And Killian is pretty close with Summer, too. I might take a guess and say that one of them told her what had happened."

"I suppose," I said, pondering the situation. "It might be why Theo broke up with Lilly."

"I'll ask Summer later," Percy said. He sighed and ran a hand through his curly, raven black hair. "I need to sleep on this information. Good night guys." He began to walk to the Hermes cabin.

"Maddie put Estelle to bed," Lee called after him. Percy didn't respond but changed course towards the Big House. Lee turned to me. "Let's go to the Apollo cabin. Our siblings will want details."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, someone was shaking me awake. I groaned in annoyance and tried to go back to sleep. I had stayed up past midnight telling the Hermes cabin about what had happened on Olympus, leaving out the parts about me changing and Lilly's godly parent. Other than that, I gave them every single detail. The person who was shaking me did so again.

"What?" I groaned out.

"Michael, it's time to get up." I heard Nico say. Of course, it was him.

"Why?"

"Because my sister wants you awake," he said. I sighed and opened my eyes. "She's already at the pavilion." I nodded my thanks and rolled out of bed before heading for the closet. I quickly changed into some jeans, and long sleeve polyester shirt, and a jacket. I walked back out, grabbed my glasses, and headed out. I didn't normally grab my phone if I was just going to be around camp. I sat down by Bianca and kissed her cheek.

"I heard you wanted me," I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to see my boyfriend." She said. "What's got you so happy this morning?"

"Oh, it's just that I've started contemplating your brother's murder for waking me up," I told her, smiling broadly. "And I get to spend the morning with you." She smiled back.

"I guess I'm the lucky one, then," She agreed. Just then I heard a cough. I looked to where the cough had come from to see Nico glaring at me.

"Are you two done?" He asked, annoyed.