Killian Quotes A Movie He Hasn't Seen

Michael POV

Percy and I walked towards the Hermes cabin. We had concluded the meeting I had set up and everyone had gone off while Percy and I were sent to check up on whoever had just been broken up with. I had a pretty good idea, but I hoped it wasn't true. Okay, maybe I did a little bit. Call me what you will.

My brother knocked on the cabin door and Luke opened it.

"Hey," he said, obviously surprised to see us. "What brings you two here?"

"Is there a crying boy or girl in there?" I asked bluntly. Luke blinked in surprise.

"No," he said slowly. "Not in here." We sighed in unison.

"Thanks anyways, Luke," Percy said. We turned to continue our search when Luke spoke up.

"But I did see a boy we all know walk into the woods," he said. "One we know would have no problem taking on whatever lurks in there."

"Once again, thanks," Percy said. Luke nodded and closed the door. I sighed through my nose. "I know," Percy said. He started walking towards the woods. "C'mon. We have to find him quickly."

We searched through the woods and eventually found Killian sitting on a rock, staring at Kampê's rock formation.

"You okay, Kill?" I asked as we walked up to him.

He didn't say anything as we sat down next to him.

"You wanna talk about it?" Percy asked.

He stayed silent.

After a couple minutes, he said, "Alexia doesn't think I'm over Lilly. So she broke up with me."

I bit my lip to keep from commenting.

"I'm sorry, Killian," Percy said. "That was unfair of her."

"No," Killian disagreed. "She was right. I'm not over Lilly. I never was."

It was quiet between the three of us before Killian broke the silence.

"She kissed me. Back in the labyrinth, before I blew up the telkines. She kissed me and told me to come back." I didn't need to ask who he meant.

"Is that why you tried avoiding her?" I asked.

He nodded. "She was dating Theo at the time. It was wrong of her, wrong of me to have allowed it. I feel like I caused her and Theo to break up, and now she's the cause my and Alexia's break up. It's like we're cursed that we can't be in any relationships because of the other. I don't want to have to see her go through that again. Maybe I should just tell her that she doesn't have to worry about me messing up another one of her relatio—"

"Killian, shut up for a minute," I interrupted him. "Lilly is almost head over heels in love with you. I know you are, too. I admit, it was wrong of you to use Alexia as a distraction, but it's time for you to demigod up. You are the son of Hyperion, a Titan. You've faced Titans and monsters and the labyrinth. You are a brave kid and you need to get that through your thick skull. She likes you. Lilly likes you. Go tell her you like her."

Killian shook his head.

"I can't, Michael," he said.

"Bullshit. Yes you ca—"

"No I can't!" he shouted. Tongues of fire flickered through his hair. "I can't do it! I just can't."